misbosox

Questions For Those That Did The Ipod Hook Up

for those that used Ipod system for music, did you use your iphone, laptop, ipad or actual Ipod? I have a Ipod touch. I haven't used it in a while so recently updated it 6.1 but when I tried to download the Mywedding Dj app it needs to be 7 update or higher.

also may sound silly, but using the ipod I don't need to have wi-fi correct?

• Like 4

@@misbosox we are planning to use our iphone. i just wanted to thank you for letting me know about the my wedding dj app because i had no idea about it!

• Like 2

@@smileitseb yes its on Itunes it does cost $7 to download it. However, with it you can organize by ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Also can transistion all the songs easier.

• Like 6

We are planning on using our iphone too and just bringing a really good speaker for the reception.  I love that ap!  I will have to download it asap!

Ok so I have a really dumb question. I have an iPhone. In order to use it you would need to have a wifi connection correct so you're not roaming and getting charged? I'm trying to figure out music options. Our reception is on the beach. I don't see the wifi reaching that far

If the music is downloaded to the phone the app should work. If the music is played remotely thru the DJ app then you'd need wifi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I will be also using my iphone for music. This is great because I have no idea how any of this works. I too, will be downloading that app. 

Did you use that too @@calgarybride2015?

• Like 1

No I paid for the DJ as it was cheap compared to what others on here pay. I just know most apps require wifi unless the music is actually downloaded to the phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk