I'm finally unpacking some of our wedding things. I don't have a lot to sell - we left a lot at our hotel instead of lugging things back. But in case anybody wants them, here is what I have. I prefer to sell the cups, candles and frames to local GTA ladies as I'm not sure how to ship these and don't want them to break. The other things I will let you know the actual shipping costs and that is what you will pay.
Payment will be cash in person or paypal
I might be adding more as I continue to unpack
Items for Sale
1. Anthropologie LOVE mugs - Selling as a set for $15
We used these on our cake table, filled w/ flowers.
2. 17 gold mercury votives w/ led tealights - selling as a lot for $25
Votives bought from Michaels and led tealights from Costco. We used these for all 3 of our events (welcome party, rehearsal dinner, wedding) and I'd actually keep them for future parties if we had the space.
3. 2 bridesmaid real touch bouquets from Bloom Bridal. Selling both for $50 or $30 each.
1 or 2 of the flowers are a bit squished (I think you can just fluff them out) and it looks like each is missing 1 pearl pick. I'd say they're at about an 8/10 condition. Paid quite a bit for them. Has peonies, plumeria, orchids, calla lillies and roses, ivory satin ribbon and pearl picks.
>> bouquet on the right
4. 3 real touch boutonnieres - Selling all three for $20
Also from Bloom Bridal. 2 pink calla lily with ivory ribbon and 2 pearl accents. 1 white calla lily with black and white striped ribbon and 2 pearl accents. Never used and in 10/10 condition - groom and groomsmen decided not to wear them the day of the wedding.
5. Lot of 4 picture frames in gold and white. Selling the lot for $15
1 is baroque white style, 1 is white w/ a subtle print. 1 is gold rimmed and mirrored chrome and 1 is plain gold. We used these to decorate our guestbook/welcome table. Bought from Homesense.
6. 8 self-inking stamps from Michaels. WIll sell the lot for $7 and throw in an acid free scrapbook pen (not the pen shown)
Used once to decorate our guestbook.
7. 2 ring bearer suspender and bowtie sets worn once - $10 each or both sets for $15
These are SO cute. They fit size: 9 MONTHS - 4 YEARS and are adjustable. They are navy suspenders, grey and white gingham check bowtie
8. 4 132" round blush pink crinkle taffeta tablecloths. Prefer to sell as a group for $60 total
These fit tables up to 72" but would look best on standard 66" or 72" round tables. Pictured here with 72" round tables. Used once and have been washed. Great because the crinkle look means they don't have to be ironed or steamed.
9. 2 90"x156" matching blush pink crinkle taffeta table drapes. $20 each or both for $30
We used 1 for our head table and 1 for our welcome/guestbook table. They will fit standard 8' rectangular tables
10. Black and white striped runner - Selling for $15
This will fit an 8 foot table perfectly. Dimensions are 16" wide and 156" long (will hit the floor). Had this custom made to use at our head table.
11. Gold sequin 120" round table cloth. Selling for $55
I LOVE this tablecloth and I want to keep it but my husband said we have no use for it haha. We used this on our cake table (square table) and it was great. Sequins are square shaped and gold
12. 5 plastic table number frames from Michaels. All for $5
I spray painted them gold and tore out the plastic sheet so it looked less cheap. They measure about 3-4 inches long each. I can leave in my table number cards - printed on a gold shimmer cardstock.
>> I suck at spray painting
13. Black Wally 60" garment bag. Selling for $30
Used this to transport my wedding dress, TTD and veils. Has a mechanism at the top that secures the hangers and can hang up to 6 garments. Not this is NOT the 66" DW bag that retails for $150
That's it for now - I'll probably add more as I continue to unpack. I'm also going to post my dress on preownedweddingdresses if anyone is interested.
Let me know if you have any questions or want more pics!
Edited by tygrrlily, 19 January 2015 - 02:51 PM.