• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 palmtree99

palmtree99
  • 189 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 29, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Bermuda

Posted 18 October 2014 - 10:34 AM

Hey everyone. I've been cruising these boards for a few weeks now, and have a few ideas of things I want to make for my OOT bags. I wanted to use plastic baggies, and staple a custom lable on the top. I also want to make a lable for the key card holder, and a tag for the OOT bag. I would like all of my labels/tags to match. I was wondering, what computer programs are you all using to make and design these things?

Thanks!!

#2 kmk2016

kmk2016
  • Moderators
  • 1,468 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 18 October 2014 - 12:10 PM

Most of the templates for these items are in simple word documents... So totally good! Another option if you are starting from scratch are the free Avery templates that use their label dimensions... They are online and easy to use, and you can add different fonts and images/clip art.

#3 palmtree99

palmtree99
  • 189 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 29, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Bermuda

Posted 18 October 2014 - 12:28 PM

I feel like I'm pretty computer savvy, but I've been struggling with making these things in word. I'm going to look into the Avery templates. Thanks!

#4 cfinkenbine

cfinkenbine
  • 246 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 15, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Riviera Maya

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:56 PM

I am in the same boat. I am even making my wedding invitations…and I am just at a stand still. Im like okay, how do i work this darn microsoft word?! I know how to type…but to format and change things I am struggling! This goes for labels as well because I was wanting to type them up myself!

#5 StaceyMarieHughes

StaceyMarieHughes
  • 18 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 22, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Jamaica Grande
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 30 October 2014 - 05:53 PM

I've been using publisher, it came on my work laptop I've found it simple to use so far

#6 jh0510038

jh0510038
  • 60 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire Riviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:19 PM

I have a perfect word document, I can show you. How do you insert pictures into these thread?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users