I've seen quite a few posts about where you ladies have purchased your pieces for room key and tip holders, but I'm debating on going with either a lanyard style or the coil wrist style.  Which did you choose and why?  I think they both are awesome ideas.  Ultimately I'd like to get the one that would be the most useful / less of a nuisance.

We decided on going with the coil wrist style (we ordered from Oriental Trading Co.), and bought ID bag tags to attach to them.  We also wavered with doing the lanyards, but at the end of the day the coil wrist style was more cost effective and just seems like less of a nuisance.  I wouldn't personally carry tip money around my neck, but that's just me!  Our idea was more to keep the room key and tips dry and safe, and easily accessible when walking to/from the beach to your room

We went with the coil wrist style too. I'd just never wear a lanyard and didn't think my guests would either.  I thought the coil would be easy for people to just stash somewhere easily

Thank you!  I was leaning that way, but I have seen so many posts about the lanyards so I started to waiver

Wrist coils will be ours too. I think for people swimming and so on, or lying in the sun, the wrist will work better. Someone is liable to forget a lanyard around their next and jump in the pool with it! lol

Thanks for the insight...I never thought about this but now I'm switching to the coils ;)