Shame on Dog the Bounty Hunter

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 03:30 PM

That pic is hilarious. I need to watch South Park more. I love when they make fun of celebrities/people who I recognize.
    Happily married since 2008

#22 Chiquita

Chiquita
    • 2,674 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 05:52 PM

South Park is awesome.. but they make fun of EVERYONE. No one is safe from that show.. haha!

#23 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 02 November 2007 - 06:29 PM

I have never watched dog, but good for A&E for canceling the show, honestly this is 2007.
      Its disgusting that people are still so incredibly insensitive and ignorant.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#24 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 06:41 PM

Regardless of what this situation is, set up or not.... theres no excuse that can justify what he said. What an idoiot!

#25 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
        • VIP Member
        • 2,347 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 12:32 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
          That pic is hilarious. I need to watch South Park more. I love when they make fun of celebrities/people who I recognize.
          ok, I have no idea why this popped into my head when I read your comment, but it still cracks me up---- I've always been a huge SP fan.... so several years ago, I stayed with my folks a couple days before I moved into my house. So my dad (who was about 75-77 at the time) and I were sitting in the living room, and I thought I'd watch it with him and see if he thought it'd be funny (don't even ask me why I thought a 77 year old man would find SP funny).... but my dad is this huge, die-hard, ra-ra/go team, old-fashioned Catholic.....

So just guess which episode came on that night----

Yep.... Jesus-vs-Satan....

hehehe, welcome to South Park dad! :)

#26 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 07:35 AM

F.Y.I.

Dog will be on Larry King tonight to talk about it. $5 says he cries

#27 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
            • 2,302 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 10:07 AM

One of Dog's sons was on TMZ last night saying his dad was not a racist. He was like ," If my dad was a racist, he would walk around with a bald head and a swastika (did I spell that right?,lol) " Like thats the only thing that makes someone a racist! Then he went on to say he only heard his dad say the N word 2 or 3 times, and that was when he was really really upset!

On top of all that, earlier this year, he sold a story to the Enquirer after getting out of jail claiming his dad was a drunk and borderline racist! His excuse was that he was just getting out of jail and needed the money, so he let them write whatever they wanted. What a bunch of crock!

I hope his show gets cancelled forever!
              2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#28 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 06:45 PM

DISGUSTING! I don't get celebrities. Mistakes are when people say things in the heat of passion that they don't really mean like say perhaps when Alec Baldwin yelled at his daughter. But you going off on this racist rant is coming from a darker place. You get no sympathy from me. Yes everyone makes mistakes and deserves to be forgiven but he crossed the line. And reaching out to Al Sharpton is so low. Why don't you apologize to the person you said it to, not to Al Sharpton that media hungry slug.

#29 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                • 26,161 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 06:55 PM

Yeah. I watched him on Larry King, he cried as predicted. He tried to make his "apology" sound sincere, he had his pastor there vouching for him, all that.

Larry asked him how he would react if his son now married this black woman and Dog says he better marry her after all this. Nice. Fu@kin idiot. There is a special place in hell for people like that. Forgive and forget my foot, I'm cool on Dog.

#30 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                  • 5,248 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 06:59 PM

He's about as sincere as the President of Iran coming to visit the World Trade Center.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users