Shame on Dog the Bounty Hunter

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 05:40 AM

And I was a fan. Sure, he looks like a good ol' boy but you don't judge a book by it's cover, right? I didn't think he was a straight up bigot. I feel so played. And he preaches all that God and brotherhood BS, if there are levels of bigots he is the worst kind.

Maybe I was raised funny but I've always been taught that those things don't "slip" out without coming from a real place. Way to go Dog, you've proven you are truly as dumb as you look. You and your loudmouth low-class wife deserve to lose everything. Meet with anyone your PR team tells you to, I'm not buying any explanation you're selling.

They should have left you in that Puerto Vallarta jail cell Click the image to open in full size.

If you haven't heard, this is what I'm talking about:
    MediaTakeOut.com™ 2007 - RACIST!! Dog The Bounty Hunter Calls His Son's Girlfriend The N WORD!!!

#2 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
    • 2,302 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 08:29 AM

Yeah, I saw this last night on tv. I used to watch the show all the time!
      A&E has cancelled his show indefitenly! I agree, things like that just dont "slip out". But that goes to show, we never know what really happens with these stars when the cameras are off!
      2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#3 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 08:29 AM

what the hell is his problem? no apology can get him out of this one. He disgusts me and I will no longer watch him!

#4 meandpaul

meandpaul
        • 233 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 09:47 AM

Well evidentally the network knew of his language and just tolerated it til it became public. As much as they shoot, surely the camera has caught his vulgarity many times but chose to edit it out.

#5 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
          • 812 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 11:02 AM

All I can say is he is clearly trash and I am happy he is going to lose everything. The worst part (imo) is that he clearly knew that what he was doing was wrong... he can't even claim ignorance!

BTW, does anyone know how he was recorded?

#6 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 11:16 AM

From what I read on other news sites, I *think* his son/the girlfriend recorded the call. Apparantly the girlfriend is around Dog & Co. and has become aware of his use of the word and he was nervous about her wearing a wire or selling it to the enquirer. I guess he wanted his son to break up with her because he knew if it got out - like it did - there would be no redemption for him.

I don't know if you guys listened to the audio but it was disgusting. Maybe the son called to set him up? I'm sure more will come out in the days ahead.

#7 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
              • VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 12:53 PM

So, I don't get it...why do you use that word so much if it doesn't mean anything to you? That is really whack. If he knows its wrong, then why not just knock it off?? I don't get it. We used to watch him all the time too...

#8 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
                • 812 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 01:25 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by starchild
                  From what I read on other news sites, I *think* his son/the girlfriend recorded the call. Apparantly the girlfriend is around Dog & Co. and has become aware of his use of the word and he was nervous about her wearing a wire or selling it to the enquirer. I guess he wanted his son to break up with her because he knew if it got out - like it did - there would be no redemption for him.

I don't know if you guys listened to the audio but it was disgusting. Maybe the son called to set him up? I'm sure more will come out in the days ahead.
                  Oh, ok. I didn't listen to the audio so I didnt know it was a phone call. I just assumed he was saying it to his son in person...

#9 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                  • 26,161 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 07:59 AM

Yep, they are saying he betrayed his dad by selling the tape to the Enquirer for $15,000.

#10 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                    • 26,161 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 08:00 AM

duplicate...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users