Sign in to follow this  
samantha22

Photographer & Videographer

Hello all, I am getting married next august 2015. I would love to hear great experiences & affordable prices of both please.

wedding location: Playa del Carmen.

Thanks!

Samantha

Congratulations Samantha! There are a bunch of great photographers and videographers out there, check vendors review in this forum, is very useful to have a big idea of their services, we love, truly love what we do, we really care in doing the best possible for every bride, check us out! I promise you won't regret and we CaRE about costs and do many efficient things to have the best quality at the best price! Http://www.luckiephotography.com

• Like 1

I have chosen Jose Rova..wedding isn't till 2015 so I have no personal experience BUT his reviews are phenomenal. ..check his fb page out..sorry not able to add the link for some reason

• Like 1

Congratulation!! My friend was also looking for the photographer for his wedding in upcoming month. Here I get good vendor options to choose the best one. Thanks 

• Like 1

Hi @@samantha22 !

I'm another photographer throwing my hat in! My husband and I are from Oklahoma, but we've been living in Playa for over a year shooting destination weddings. Since we're somewhat new to the area - we offer really competitive pricing. I'm horrible at bragging, but I shall. Our work is getting ready to be featured on beachbride.com and I'm a contributor for bookmorebrides.com - so although, we're considered "new", I know a lot about the industry, and I live, breathe and bleed photography (sharp edges on equipment sometimes). 

Anyway, I'm really down to earth - but really serious about what I do, it's always an honor for someone to let me capture their big day away from home! I can provide you with references/testimonials from former clients if needed! Here's my site: www.bohemia-photography.com email: bohemiaphotography@@gmail.com and facebook.com/bohemiaphotographyus 

Thanks and Congrats! 

We also offer videography services :)

• Like 2

I will check out your website. Thank you! We are actually taking a trip down there pretty soon to view our options for venues.  I would love to have the ceremony in Xcaret Park - Our Lady of Guadalupe Chapel.

A little overwhelmed with the wide variety of photographers and high prices... :-/

Anyone find affordable photographers for 6 hours and under $2500?