Photographer

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 J&M

J&M
  • 173 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 04:08 PM

Hi Ladies

Does anyone know if I need to contact the on-site photographer ahead of time or does he automatically have us booked in his time slot for the ceremony time? I did read somewhere that you meet with him a day or two before but wasn't sure.... I don't want to hound:)Chandlyn with it yet as she just got back to me about the dinner thing

Thanks girls

#2 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 04:44 PM

It's my understanding that they are automatically scheduled to photograph the wedding. I emailed Michael directly a few months ago to make sure and he said yes that I just need to meet with him when I get there.

#3 J&M

J&M
      • 173 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 10:42 PM

Thanks Lizz for the reply...guess i will email him later on to ask about having him do a video

#4 J&M

J&M
        • 173 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 07:57 PM

Hi Kitcatkit

Here's the email for Micheal the photograper

weddings@photoshopjamaica.com

he'll send you a pricelist and sample pics

#5 Heidi

Heidi
          • 2,642 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 07:59 PM

I think that he will automatically show up with the wedding packages that include photography. Any free wedding packages, I think you'll just let Chandlyn know you need his services when you meet with her.
            Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#6 Birdie07

Birdie07
            • 1,218 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 09:51 PM

See this is where I got confused. I did free so photography wasn't included. So she said just go to the photoshop so we did. The lady there gave us a sheet with prices and said he'll be there. But then I got to reading the sheet and realized we needed to pay. So we went back down and I had to pay first to make sure he showed up. I was really paying for his time. I think the next package up you have to pay first. I'm not sure on this but I think the Royal package is the one he just automatically shows up at. I might still have that sheet. I'll look if I do. And you have to contact them for the videoagrapher. But its not like his shop is in Ocho Rios. Hes on the resort grounds so its not a big deal to go down there to talk to them.

#7 Jerzzygirl

Jerzzygirl
              • 203 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 10:14 PM

Your right Calia. With the free package you have to pay the 150.00 for him to show up but that INCLUDES photos. The other packages you dont pay his fee BUT you get NO INCLUDED pics. This is why I switched from Royal to free. I would rather pay 150.00 for the photographers fees and get some pictures included then pay an extra 500.00 for the royal package and get NO PICTURES!! So this is the exact reason why Chandlyn switched us from Royal to free and gave me that 500.00 back...

#8 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,193 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 12:43 AM

Thanks for that info Cali & Jerrzygirl. I'll make a note of that.

#9 Spazz

Spazz
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,482 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 10:00 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Jerzzygirl
                    Your right Calia. With the free package you have to pay the 150.00 for him to show up but that INCLUDES photos. The other packages you dont pay his fee BUT you get NO INCLUDED pics. This is why I switched from Royal to free. I would rather pay 150.00 for the photographers fees and get some pictures included then pay an extra 500.00 for the royal package and get NO PICTURES!! So this is the exact reason why Chandlyn switched us from Royal to free and gave me that 500.00 back...
                    I'm confused... I didn't realize that I would get included pics in the free package. So, I pay $150 for him to show up, $90/hour for him to shot, and how many included pics?

#10 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,193 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 10:10 PM

I sent an email yesterday asking for 2008 wedding prices. I'm hoping that he responds soon. Has anyone else emailed him? If so, how long did it take for him to respond?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users