8 replies to this topic

#1 amy330

amy330
  • 152 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 21, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Dream Riviera Cancun
  • LocationPuerto Morale, Mexico

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:48 PM

Anyone out there have a 3 stone engagement ring?  What type of wedding band are you getting?

#2 tarynh86

tarynh86
  • 151 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:dreams punta cana
  • Locationontario Canada

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:41 AM

I have a 3 stone ring and I'm having a heck of a time finding a band that sits properly with it

#3 pddcmc

pddcmc
  • 610 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 17, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun - North Beach
  • LocationColorado

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:34 AM

Could you go to the same jeweler the ring was bought from and try things on?

As a bonus, I've heard from many brides that if you purchase the wedding rings from the same place the e-ring was bought from, they give a little "discount" on the wedding rings.

I love him & he loves me, we'll be married by the sea.

Planning Journal & Blog

My wedding pictures from Del Sol Photography

#4 stefadile

stefadile
  • 192 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 30, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Negril , Jamaica
  • LocationIreland

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:39 AM

I'd also say to try going to the same jeweler the engagement ring was bought if at all possible. I did, and he custom made a wedding band that sits flush with my e-ring. He happens to be a family friend, so we got a discount on it too!

#5 MrsRoy

MrsRoy
  • 90 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:07 AM

I have a 3 stone ring as well and the band I have chosen but not purchased yet is a plain band that luckily fit snug.

I think that if I have issues down the road I will have one custom made
    Using Tapatalk

#6 becassidy

becassidy
    • 151 posts
      • LocationNew York

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:13 AM

I need to look at this "ering" thing...I have a 3 stone ring and small emeralds on the side and i am do disappointed with wht I have found. He also got the diamonds on the side (front and back?), the peep diamond things.... I am not sure what theyre called, but any right has to sit low or those push it out!

#7 Lia33

Lia33
      • 232 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 18, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Valentin Imperial Maya Riviera Maya, Mexico
      • LocationNew York

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:18 AM

I have a three stone engagement ring as well. We are going back to the original jeweler and may have a double piece band to get fitted to it - one to sit on the bottom of the engagement ring and one on top so it ends up being a 3 piece set.  Only problem with this is I don't think I would ever be able to just wear the band since it all fits together only, but this shouldn't really be an issue

#8 Maggietron

Maggietron
      • 294 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 11, 2015

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:17 PM

The store that I got my engagement ring from from quoted me $500 to custom make one that will sit flush with a row of channel set diamonds to match the band on the ering.

#9 calgarybride2015

calgarybride2015
      • 4,506 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 21, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya
      • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 14 September 2014 - 06:43 AM

The store that I got my engagement ring from from quoted me $500 to custom make one that will sit flush with a row of channel set diamonds to match the band on the ering.

That's great. I needed to go custom for my first e ring's band and the prices were way way higher. So I opted for a new e-ring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a three stone engagement ring as well. We are going back to the original jeweler and may have a double piece band to get fitted to it - one to sit on the bottom of the engagement ring and one on top so it ends up being a 3 piece set. Only problem with this is I don't think I would ever be able to just wear the band since it all fits together only, but this shouldn't really be an issue

For some reason I also like the idea of a band on either side. I only have one now but for my 1st anniversary I plan to ask for another. Mine doesn't have diamonds in it, just like the look.

I agree when they are curved and intricate to fit a e-ring it's hard to wear alone. I plan to sauter (sp?) mine so I can't do that anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Kim

Married on 2015/01/21 at the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya with 43 guests in attendance   :)

Planning Thread - http://www.bestdesti...s-riviera-maya/

Wedding Pictures http://www.bestdesti...ra-maya/page-36

Wedding Review http://www.bestdesti...31#entry1885600

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users