#151 talicea7812

talicea7812
  • 416 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Azul Beach Hotel
  • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 06 May 2014 - 12:37 PM

@tmcdonald

You are soooo close to your wedding!!! How is planning? are you all finished or still working out the details? I wish I could do it all over again!

#152 forevertogether

forevertogether
  • 317 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 7, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Gran Porto Real--Playa del Carmen

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:16 AM

@talicea7812

Do you have more pics you can share!??!! Everything so far looks beautiful! I love your profile pic!

Congrats on both the wedding and the baby!!!

#153 talicea7812

talicea7812
  • 416 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:40 PM

@forevertogether

Sorry no pics yet. We had a no camera policy so all there is are the pro pics. We should have those in the next week or so

#154 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:19 AM

@talicea7812 Congratulations on the pregnancy!!! Very exciting!!! Can't wait to see your professional photos!!!

Also sounds like a pretty awesome party that you'll have!

#155 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 13 May 2014 - 06:56 AM

Congrats on the baby! I've followed your planning misadventures and the horrible way you've been treated, and am very glad your wedding went as well as it did! The important thing is that you married the man of your dreams! And now adding to your family is wonderful news for you!

I absolutely LOVE the mad hatter cake. It's just adorable! We did our AHR 2 weeks after we arrived home from Jamaica, and nearly 3 years later people still talk about it! We had a great time! Yours will be amazing I'm sure! You sound like you're so well organized!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#156 kellymiller

kellymiller
  • 238 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 6, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Palm Beach Dominican Republic
  • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:48 PM

I've followed your blog for a while now and I'm so glad everything turned out for you! Congrats on the marriage and new baby! :)

#157 talicea7812

talicea7812
  • 416 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 18 May 2014 - 09:25 AM

Thanks everyone!

In other news my wedding video came! I used Mike Cantrell with cancan wedding videos.

Now, I hate myself on camera but I still love the video...with my flaws and all. Eduardo actually came the day of the wedding to shoot the footage. He was incredibly quiet, unobtrusive and half the time u didn't even know he was there!

I love the video. We purchased a 3 hour package that included getting ready, ceremony, photo shoot and first dance. From the moment we turned the video on we knew it was gonna be great. The menu screen is beautiful with pics from the wedding scrolling the screen and music playing that we picked out. Eduardo even filmed more than we had asked. Like they say everything goes by so fast so my hubs and I weren't really sure how much he filmed. In addition to what was agreed on he also included the mother-son dance and the dance I did with the hubs father. Then recorded the speeches. It was definitely a treat... The grooms men's speeches were priceless :)

So for anyone looked for video... I highly suggest cancan video. Even with the xtra fee we were able to negotiate and I paid the same amount as the approved vendors!

If ur on the fence about a video... It's so worth it. It really meant a lot for me to see my daughter go down the aisle... Which she looked perfect :)

#158 talicea7812

talicea7812
  • 416 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:51 AM

My photographer emailed me that the pics are done!!! She was doing the final download to cd and it would be in the mail in the morning! Here's a sneak peek she posted on Facebook. I am so in love with her style! The light and silhouette... Stunning!

#159 KaraEbeth

KaraEbeth
  • Site Supporter
  • 93 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 27, 2015
  • LocationCentral Ohio

Posted 21 May 2014 - 03:27 AM

@talicea7812 awesome! But you forgot the link lol!

#160 talicea7812

talicea7812
  • 416 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:12 AM

It's not working!!! I attach it and when I hit reply it's not posting :(((
And there we go :)

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users