133 replies to this topic

#91 jackielemman

jackielemman
  • 228 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 12, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace, Cancun
  • LocationCancun, Mexico

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:29 PM

Leaving in 25 days. I am sitting down tonight and not going to sleep until I have everything printed and in my wedding binder. I am so frazzled with all that has to be done that I need some organization time. I've cried almost everynight... turned to ice cream bars for comfort... then cried about eating the ice cream bar. I am very ready for the enjoyment to start and the overwhelmed feelings to go away! I have also had night terrors! 

#92 candle23

candle23
  • 294 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun
  • LocationEdmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posted 13 September 2014 - 02:27 PM

Trying to get a few things done today...stopped by our farmers market to find the flower girls little bracelets, and found the cutest little old man who makes them. I am getting two of them for $10!! Yay!

FI and left the house early this morning to get things done....and then realized we forgot the stuff that needs to go to the dry cleaners and his linen pants for the wedding that need to be hemmed!! Instead of just going home and getting it, he suggested we just do it another day...it didn't take a lot of convincing for me to agree! Lol

Just printed out all the table numbers, Instagram sign and guest book sign. Now I just need to go into the costco site and make a guest book....

35 days until we leave, 40 until the wedding!!

#93 A7Xtrish

A7Xtrish
  • 163 posts
  • Wedding Date:September 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Maya
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:33 PM

Projects!!! ♡

trishhh. <3 Now Jade, 09.23.2014

#94 rvalenka

rvalenka
  • 353 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 19, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
  • LocationLexington, Kentucky, United States

Posted 14 September 2014 - 02:09 PM

Just found out I have to travel to New Orleans for three days the week before we leave. Now the pressure is really on. I just need to find some motivation to finish up. And pack. 
I think the only final projects I have are a sign for the guest book, and gift tags and making sure nothing is missing. But Ialso have to finish everything for our AHR since we are doing it the week after we get back. Eeek!!

#95 rvalenka

rvalenka
  • 353 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 19, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
  • LocationLexington, Kentucky, United States

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:50 PM

Accomplished one small thing today! Maybe I'll get the gift tags done also. Fingers crossed. Attached File  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410817828.473898.jpg   354.68KB   7 downloads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#96 jackielemman

jackielemman
  • 228 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 12, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace, Cancun
  • LocationCancun, Mexico

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:58 AM

Getting all of the last minute projects done is killing me! I really really need to pack! Departing in 21 days.... YIKES!!

My dress is also arriving tomorrow. Talk about down to the wire for alterations. 

Exciting times ladies!!!!!

#97 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
  • Community Manager
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:34 PM

I got my dress yesterday - was only my second fitting but I told them I didnt need to go back and took it :)  picked up my wedding bands today :D  it turned out looking really good with me E ring so im excited.   Getting projects done one by one - time is TICKING lol

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#98 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
    • Community Manager
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:27 PM

If anyone is looking for any random last minute things I have a ton of shit to sell!  Let me know what you are looking for!!

Leaving in 25 days. I am sitting down tonight and not going to sleep until I have everything printed and in my wedding binder. I am so frazzled with all that has to be done that I need some organization time. I've cried almost everynight... turned to ice cream bars for comfort... then cried about eating the ice cream bar. I am very ready for the enjoyment to start and the overwhelmed feelings to go away! I have also had night terrors! 

Girl I know how you feel!!!  Hang in there we are almost done :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#99 Ellia123

Ellia123
      • 62 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 30, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Coba
      • LocationMontreal, QC

Posted 18 September 2014 - 05:25 AM

I feel like I have so much to do still!!!! 36 days before we leave. 

Need to finish music preparation, get dress, pick up small things such as cake topper, guestbook... and tons more!!! 

#100 MrandMrsBonitto2016

MrandMrsBonitto2016
      • 321 posts
      • Wedding Date:December 14, 2016
      • Wedding Location:Dominican Republic~Kukua/ Staying at Dreams Palm Beach
      • LocationNew York City

Posted 19 September 2014 - 05:21 AM

Congrats to you all:)

Future Mrs. Bonitto 12/14/16

30ag12yqu333h.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users