I chose David's Bridal because it's easy. My maids live states apart so them being able to go and try on the dress was a major plus. I also wanted to keep it under $150.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went with Davids Bridal too everywhere else was 200 + in price

We first went to David's Bridal, and I was not overly thrilled with the selections there for junior bridesmaids, or bridesmaids. I then went to Alfred Angelo and was BEYOND impressed! They have the most beautiful dresses for bridesmaids and junior bridesmaids and the prices are actually surprisingly more reasonable than David's Bridal. I was really shocked because the quality of their dresses is much better in my opinion http://www.alfredangelo.com

David's Bridal since my bridesmaids are scattered all over the U.S. Plus, I like the chiffon dresses!

• Like 1

House of brides...but buy online once you pick. It comes a lot quicker!

@ - thanks for sharing that info!! I really like some of these for my welcome/rehearsal and reception dresses, much less for work (to sport my hopefully slimmer figure)!

Edited by girlinthecity97

I like the idea of giving them colors and letting them find their own.

Yes that's an easy way too! That way everyone gets a dress that they are comfortable with, and fits their body type. My sister did that for her wedding, she chose black and we each picked our own dress, it was the easiest process ever! Because you can never go wrong with a LBD :)