11 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 24 October 2007 - 11:38 PM

this is just a prayer thread for ur socal members dealing with the fires right now...sending good vibes your way that you and your homes were untouched by the fires.

leigh
jennifer
natasha
tasha
and others...hope you are all doing ok

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 11:44 PM

I hope all our CA BDW memebers and their family and loved ones are safe, as well as your homes!

#3 PlayaNovia

PlayaNovia
    • 67 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 11:48 PM

How kind! Thank you.... we are fortunate to live in an area of San Diego that is not in any imminent danger. The devastation in the most affected areas here is so sad though. Two of my friends have lost their homes. Thankfully, they evacuated early and were able to take pictures, clothing and other treasured items. But their homes are gone.

The outpouring of support in the community and from others has been incredible though. Good thoughts and good vibes all around!
      Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
      --Robert Frost

#4 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 01:00 AM

I couldnt fathom the devistation those people, and you are going through. Fortunately the community is pulling together, we'll be thinking of you all.

#5 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 01:18 AM

Thanks for this Tammy. Kash, Amy, and I are out of harm's way. Drea is closer but I don't think she is in danger (except for bad air).

PlayaNovia I feel so bad for your friends :o( One of my friends stayed when they told him to go. His stable caught fire from an ember and he had to put it out because firemen weren't available. If he left it would have burned down. Some people don't have that option though and I pray for them.

I also pray that our firefighters get relief soon.

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 25 October 2007 - 01:21 AM

also, sorry for those i forgot..my brain is fried tonight and i should go to bed.

please let us know how we can help and all you BDW Socal members, post here to let us know you are ok.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 07:14 AM

I hope that all of you and your families are safe...

#8 PaulaV

PaulaV
            • VIP Member
            • 2,813 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 07:17 AM

You are all in my thoughts.
              A friend of mine was evacuated in San Diego, but he and his family got to return to their house yesterday and everything was fine.
              I hope everyone is safe and sound.

#9 Spazz

Spazz
              • VIP Member
              • 10,482 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 07:21 AM

You are all in my thoughts and prayers...

#10 Alyssa

Alyssa
                • 11,793 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 07:54 AM

All of you out there are in my prayers - I am sorry for anyone this devestation touches

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users