sky186

Help newbie's get 150 posts

I know but some of the templates are from several years ago, most of those people aren't using this anymore!

@@Stack02 when you get 150 posts it allows you to open the attachments that people have put in their posts.  

@@Stack02 when you get 150 posts it allows you to open the attachments that people have put in their posts.  

150....my goal for tonight so that I can really spend a ton of time on this site.  My FI just rolls his eyes because I look at wedding stuff for hours a day!!!

• Like 1

@@megthomson I am on looking for ideas all the time.  It's like all my friends have recently gotten engaged too so we are all looking up stuff for each other and sending crazy amounts of stuff through pinterest.

Pinterest was my "crack" before this site!  Now I find stuff on here and then pin it there!!!

• Like 1

I am always looking for stuff also! it's probably a good thing we have this site or we'd all drive our fiancés crazy!

@@megthomson There are a ton of templates and measurements from the resort posted on my resort forum i really want access to! good luck on your goal :) 

I went from being on Pinterest everyday to being on this site everyday! This site has been very helpful so far and the creativity is beyond amazing!!