sj5039

On a budget

Any all inclusive hotels that do not charge additional for reception per person. Please help on a budget. I understand fees for upgrades but cant get  around having 40+ guest staying with all inclusive package and still having to pay for food in order to have a private reception. Anyone have a hotel suggestion open to anywhere in the Caribbean

I don't think there are any like that - even the ones where you get a "free" wedding, there are tons of extra costs, and particularly if you have over 25 guests...

I noticed the same...20 guests included, cost for each additional.  It is costly when it is an all-inclusive and the guests are already staying there.  I guess everyone has to make some money.

They have to make their money some way... Most of the packages that I seen do offer a free semi-private reception at one of their restaurants.

I was ok paying for the dinner, but the booze! come on! hehe they must know how much my friends and family drink :)

Most are only for 20 ppl.. I think the mentality is destination weddings are for smaller amounts of ppl.. I do have an issue with paying extra for drinking when we are at an all inclusive.. Smh

Most are only for 20 ppl.. I think the mentality is destination weddings are for smaller amounts of ppl.. I do have an issue with paying extra for drinking when we are at an all inclusive.. Smh

Karisma hotels is 40 ppl... But their weddings are generally more expensive- so it probably works out the same on the overall budget

The Grand Sirenis is only 10 people but the minute you upgrade to the private reception areas you pay per person for everyone, no more 10 free.