infinitybride15

2015 Brides - Timeline

We are getting married on April 2015. Thinking about sending out the Save the Dates just after Christmas this year. We are actually going to the resort(Barcelo Punta Cana) we are looking at for Christmas this year. hopefully it turns out good.

I am getting married July 2015. I am prepping my STD's now and I am hoping to lock down my venue next summer. I want to do a site visit next July.

I am getting married July 2015. I am prepping my STD's now and I am hoping to lock down my venue next summer. I want to do a site visit next July.

Have you found/booked a venue yet for your wedding?

We're pretty set on a date (June 6, 2015) but just need to lock down the venue. My mom and I are taking a site visit to Turks & Caicos and Grand Cayman this June, and I anticipate we will be able to decide on the venue at the end of he trip and book it. It will all become so much more real once the venue is booked! We've already informally let a lot of friends and family know the date so they can put it on their calender and begin saving, but I agree, the sooner guests can know, the sooner they can start saving and getting PUMPED for our destination wedding! Good luck yall :)

Have you found/booked a venue yet for your wedding?

No I have not. Maybe going end of this month!!!!! How is your planning going?

We picked a date and booked the venue.. now it's getting all of the little details together. Happy planning!

I have a tentative date of October 10, 2015 but I haven't chosen a venue....it's between Secrets and Royalton White Sands.  I am doing a site visit in June...hoping to make a decision and book a venue. 

I have April 18.2015 and I just ordered the save the dates. I'm looking into photography now since they book up far in advance. Then dj and flowers. I'm trying to plan everything out now so there's no surprises in the end and I can relax and enjoy all the wedding festivities like bridal shower and bachlorette party!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk