How fast can we newbies reach 150????!!

• Please log in to reply
1353 replies to this topic

#691 MelB2012

MelB2012
  • 182 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by MrsTobeD 

Well, keep counting because your date will be here in the blink of an eye. When I started here in March I thought I had an eternity, now we are just short of a year from our date. 

Ask around for an old suitcase, I am sure someone will have one that they don't need. 

Yea, I through a facebook post for it... but nothing came of it. We've been going to thrift shops trying to find one. I found one that would have been great, except for the giant hole in one of the corner. Good have stuck my hand right in.... surprised they can put that on their floor.

Keep looking....

We'll have had an 18 month engagement. So I'm excited to be in the home stretch.

#692 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
    • 288 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:01 AM

The Thrift shops by me are a jewel, I got a vintage, maybe 60+ years old dining table with chairs for $25, very good wood, I couldn't move the table by myself. :-) 

By the time I get married my engagement is going to be exactly that, 18m, I cant wait to be 90 days away from it, or maybe not? I am scared of all the last minute planning. LOL 

Originally Posted by MelB2012 

Yea, I through a facebook post for it... but nothing came of it. We've been going to thrift shops trying to find one. I found one that would have been great, except for the giant hole in one of the corner. Good have stuck my hand right in.... surprised they can put that on their floor.

Keep looking....

We'll have had an 18 month engagement. So I'm excited to be in the home stretch.

#693 Kasey04

Kasey04
      • 151 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:42 PM

Is it just me or does 150 posts take absolutely forever to get?! I spend so much time reading what everyone else wrote that I get one post in for every 3 hrs I spend reading :)

#694 pongyang2001

pongyang2001
        • 202 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 8, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Sandals Emerald Bay Exuma Bahamas
        • LocationProvidence, RI

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:11 PM

Is it just me or does 150 posts take absolutely forever to get?! I spend so much time reading what everyone else wrote that I get one post in for every 3 hrs I spend reading :)

you're not alone! it seems forever to get to 150 post

#695 MelB2012

MelB2012
        • 182 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:46 AM

Originally Posted by Kasey04 

Agreed. I read so much, by the time I get to the end, I don't feel like there's anything left to contribute. I don't like posts that say nothing... like "Cool!" If I don't like seeing them, I won't write them.....

#696 zeman321

zeman321
          • 280 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:25 AM

Agreed. I read so much, by the time I get to the end, I don't feel like there's anything left to contribute. I don't like posts that say nothing... like "Cool!" If I don't like seeing them, I won't write them.....

You're almost there! Where are you getting married?

#697 Kasey04

Kasey04
            • 151 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:47 AM

I completely agree! I don't want to comment on something just to comment. "Cool" and "Great Idea!" can only be said so many times :) Although I'll admit it...I've started doing it here and there to get my post number up. Are you getting excited for the wedding!? It's coming up!

#698 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
              • 288 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:56 AM

OMG, I am at 125, I promised myself I was going to get to 150 by the end of the week. Not happening! Happy Friday everyone! 

#699 MelB2012

MelB2012
                • 182 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by zeman321 

You're almost there! Where are you getting married?

So close, and yet still feels so far away. Posts AND the wedding., Haha.

Runaway Bay Jamaica. The Gran Bahia Principe. I loved their wedding gazebo when I saw it, and the resort offers many aspects I require for my group. I've never seen further south than Florida, so I'm excited.

#700 MelB2012

MelB2012
                  • 182 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by Kasey04 

I completely agree! I don't want to comment on something just to comment. "Cool" and "Great Idea!" can only be said so many times :) Although I'll admit it...I've started doing it here and there to get my post number up. Are you getting excited for the wedding!? It's coming up!

SO excited! 97 days until the wedding celebration! And only 91 days until we leave!

My first official dress fitting is Aug 24th. They've also provided a sample for the veil they are going to make for me. Can't wait!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users