163 replies to this topic

#111 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 21 December 2006 - 04:59 PM

ok, let's just open them as we get them!!!

running to my present...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#112 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 05:04 PM

i can't wait to get home tomorrow night - i hope my present is there!

#113 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
    • 1,188 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 05:30 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
      Yup, I think it's Sarah!! Very thoughtful girl, thank you!!!
      YEP! IT WAS ME!!!! Great detective work on your part - I tried to through you off with the work address but there wasn't any fooling you! I hope you enjoy!

And as for Janet - glad yours made it to you before the holiday! The green soap is so kinda lime sent - It made me think of your awesome centerpeices! Oh, and I want to see the fun crafts you come up with! I'm a "martha wanta be" too!!!!
      Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
      http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#114 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 05:33 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by SASSYGIRL
        YEP! IT WAS ME!!!! Great detective work on your part - I tried to through you off with the work address but there wasn't any fooling you! I hope you enjoy!

And as for Janet - glad yours made it to you before the holiday! The green soap is so kinda lime sent - It made me think of your awesome centerpeices! Oh, and I want to see the fun crafts you come up with! I'm a "martha wanta be" too!!!!

Yay! Thanks Sarah, I really love the gifts, you are so sweet! And I am totally addicted to the candy cane lip gloss yummay!!

#115 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
        • 550 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
        • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
        • LocationCharlotte

Posted 21 December 2006 - 09:45 PM

Ok, I had to open it, I couldn't wait anymore - I received:

The softest little slipper socks - they are dark green, and going to keep my very cold toes very wam

Starbucks Gift Card -

Starbucks Coffee Mug & Christmas Blend Coffee..

My Secret Santa Rocks, thank you so much - can you please let me know who you are so I can thank you properly

I can't wait to hear what everybody else is receiving.
        Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
        June 23, 2007
        Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
        Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#116 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 21 December 2006 - 10:37 PM

I got my gift!!!

somebody knew i am a starbucks tea fiend and bought me a giant travel mug...i am going to use it was my work mug because i drink green tea by the gallon but am always adding more hotwater to it to warm it up.

YAY!!!

thanks secret santa!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#117 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 12:36 AM

I got my gift!! Thank you so much Secret Santa (not so secret, since the name was on the shipping label). Thank you, Jenesis - you're a great Secret Santa shopper!

I got ...
          a very cool picture frame (now I will have to find a good picture of Paul & I)
          tall, wine-glass like candle holders - they're awesome!
          a handful of candles

I can't wait to get them all setup!

After sitting in the airport all day, it was such a treat to come home to. Thanks again!

#118 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
          • 1,430 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 01:26 AM

I did get my gift but I have been in Cleveland since Wed. so my FI is coming in tonight and he is bringing it! I will let you know soon! Thanks a bunch ahead of time SS

Ok My SS Rocks!!!!! Thanks Stephanie!!!!!!!!! I love everything!!

Ok so I got...
            1-Starbucks travel mug- (which I get one every month) I love them!!! It is so cute it has x-mas trees all over it! I was really excited and my FI just rolled his eyes at me lol!!
            2-I got a starbucks gift card- (I will use that tomorrow!!!!!!!) I can't wait! Chai Tea here I come!
            3-a cute stocking that had a little yankee candle in it that smells so good by the way! it is gingerbread maple!
            4-A envelope set for scrapbooking that is a "Love" theme! It is adorable!

Stephanie thank you again! I really loved everything!

#119 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
            • 550 posts
            • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
            • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
            • LocationCharlotte

Posted 23 December 2006 - 08:59 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Natalie M
            I did get my gift but I have been in Cleveland since Wed. so my FI is coming in tonight and he is bringing it! I will let you know soon! Thanks a bunch ahead of time SS

Ok My SS Rocks!!!!! Thanks Stephanie!!!!!!!!! I love everything!!

Ok so I got...
            1-Starbucks travel mug- (which I get one every month) I love them!!! It is so cute it has x-mas trees all over it! I was really excited and my FI just rolled his eyes at me lol!!
            2-I got a starbucks gift card- (I will use that tomorrow!!!!!!!) I can't wait! Chai Tea here I come!
            3-a cute stocking that had a little yankee candle in it that smells so good by the way! it is gingerbread maple!
            4-A envelope set for scrapbooking that is a "Love" theme! It is adorable!

Stephanie thank you again! I really loved everything!
            I'm so glad that everything made it in one piece... I was a little concerned for the candle. Merry Christmas.
            Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
            June 23, 2007
            Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
            Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#120 EDYTA

EDYTA
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 10:07 AM

i hope my gift arrived to my secret person I checked the tracking number yesterday and said that it arrived in the state 3 days ago and went out for delivery...hmmmm i hope it didnt get lost or i wrote the address wrong o no!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users