Sign in to follow this  
MsShelley

Sad News...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
...if you get married in MD, the Philly girls are SOOOOOOOOO crashing the wedding!!!!! wink.gif thewave.gif pinkie.gif
Please do!!! that would be so awesome!!! smile159.gif shots.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJen View Post
OMG!!! I would totally crash it too. LOL!!!!
Oh, it's ON!!! We'll coordinate once Shelley & Amos pick a date. You know she's going to post her invites or STDs once they're done...we'll go from there! wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
Oh, it's ON!!! We'll coordinate once Shelley & Amos pick a date. You know she's going to post her invites or STDs once they're done...we'll go from there! wink.gif
you all are too funny! lol, I am probably going to use the invites that you made me Heidi.... lol, so you will have all the info! smile105.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride View Post
you all are too funny! lol, I am probably going to use the invites that you made me Heidi.... lol, so you will have all the info! smile105.gif
SWEEEEETTTTT!!!! Jen, we'll be in touch!
wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
Jen I'll pick you up and then we can swing by and get Heidi. I know you guys didn't think you were crashing this wedding without me did you? LOL.
Excuse me - can I come too? Clearly Boston is not "on the way" but I am willing to drive down and stay with my parents in NY that weekend :) Please ladies.... I reallly really wanna go to Shelley's wedding! Plllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaass ssssssseeeeee!