Posted 18 October 2007 - 10:39 AM
All of you know how excited I have been for my day to come...
Last night we decided to postpone the wedding. I know that this couldn't have come at a worst time...
Amos has been really upset that none of his family are going, and it's only getting worse the closer it gets. Yes, he should have came clean and told me earlier, but he said he didn't know how to tell me and he didn't want to hurt me.
You girls are so supportive on here, but yet I had no idea how to tell you all this. Yes, I am very sad, but I couldn't push hiim to do this when he wasn't feeling right about this.
We are still engaged, we are still getting married, we just need to come up with another plan, whatever that might be. Thank you all for all of your help in planning this day.
Posted 18 October 2007 - 10:41 AM
Please let us know how we can help you!
Posted 18 October 2007 - 10:42 AM
Posted 18 October 2007 - 10:43 AM
| Originally Posted by Heidi |
Shelley, you know we're all here for you and we will help you in any way possible. Hey, you can always come to Ocho Rios in April!!
Shelley, I don't know what to say. You need to do what's best for you and Amos, and it wouldn't be right to start a marriage unless you both are completely happy about the circumstances. Please let us know if there's anything we can do.
Posted 18 October 2007 - 10:49 AM
Posted 18 October 2007 - 10:52 AM
Posted 18 October 2007 - 10:54 AM
Looking for a travel agent that KNOWS DISNEY? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition:
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award) | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency | Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read! If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted 18 October 2007 - 10:55 AM
I actually think it's very brave of both of you to make this decision and follow your hearts, and not feel pressured to follow through with pre-established plans. We're here to support you!
Posted 18 October 2007 - 11:05 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users