Sign in to follow this  
MsShelley

Sad News...

I am not sure how to put all this into words...

All of you know how excited I have been for my day to come...

Last night we decided to postpone the wedding. I know that this couldn't have come at a worst time...

Amos has been really upset that none of his family are going, and it's only getting worse the closer it gets. Yes, he should have came clean and told me earlier, but he said he didn't know how to tell me and he didn't want to hurt me.

You girls are so supportive on here, but yet I had no idea how to tell you all this. Yes, I am very sad, but I couldn't push hiim to do this when he wasn't feeling right about this.

We are still engaged, we are still getting married, we just need to come up with another plan, whatever that might be. Thank you all for all of your help in planning this day. grouphug.gif

Shelley, you know we're all here for you and we will help you in any way possible. Hey, you can always come to Ocho Rios in April!! wink.gif Seriously though, you'll still have a fabulous wedding day. We will support you through anything you decide to do!

Please let us know how we can help you!

hug2.gif

Shelley, I don't know what to say. You need to do what's best for you and Amos, and it wouldn't be right to start a marriage unless you both are completely happy about the circumstances. Please let us know if there's anything we can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
Shelley, you know we're all here for you and we will help you in any way possible. Hey, you can always come to Ocho Rios in April!! wink.gif Seriously though, you'll still have a fabulous wedding day. We will support you through anything you decide to do!

Please let us know how we can help you!
hug2.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfish kate View Post
Shelley, I don't know what to say. You need to do what's best for you and Amos, and it wouldn't be right to start a marriage unless you both are completely happy about the circumstances. Please let us know if there's anything we can do.
thank you girls so much!! grouphug.gif

Shelley, I'm so sorry to hear this. But, you and Amos need to make the decision that is best for the 2 of you. You will still have a beautiful wedding no matter where or when it is. I'm thinking of you. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Shelley, I am so sorry to hear this. I can't imagine what you are feeling right now. Hopefully, you and Amos can agree on a new plan and I'm sure your wedding day will still turn out beautifully.

I'm sorry Shelley. I'm really glad that he finally came clean with his feelings and you were able to make this decision as a couple though. It takes a very strong woman to postpone her wedding. I wish you both the best.

I agree with Lizz. Wherever or whenever you decide to have the wedding, it will be as it was meant to be--and it will be beautiful. I know this was a difficult decision and not easy emotionally, but I want to encourage you that you will still have the wedding of your dreams.

I actually think it's very brave of both of you to make this decision and follow your hearts, and not feel pressured to follow through with pre-established plans. We're here to support you! grouphug.gif

Let us know if there is anything we can do or if you just need someone to talk to. Are you still making the trip? If not, I think you should still do something fun together. A nice vacation, even to somewhere nearby might be good for you.