Forum Trouble?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 04:34 PM

Ditto. I just tried to access the page (should've copied the error message), but it didn't even recognize the site. I will copy next time (or at least read it!).

Lot's of double posts for me too or takes a realllllly long time to post what I wrote.

#22 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 04:47 PM

As of right this minute I can not see the last post in this thread or go to the second page.

#23 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 04:56 PM

how ironic that i ca'nt get to the last page of this thread! i probably will be able to once i post though ...

#24 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 October 2007 - 05:39 PM

ok, foudn out what the reason is and hopefully it will resolve itself in the next day or so

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#25 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 05:41 PM

i like problems that take care of themselves.

#26 Alyssa

Alyssa
          • 11,793 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 03:43 PM

i just wanted to update this thread b/c i know Tammy (host) was working on fixing some things about 4 / 5 days ago - but my problems seem worse now - how about you ladies?

#27 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 03:53 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008
              i just wanted to update this thread b/c i know Tammy (host) was working on fixing some things about 4 / 5 days ago - but my problems seem worse now - how about you ladies?
              yeah mine too....

#28 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 03:56 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008
                Definitely worse, it took me forever for the page to open.

#29 Alyssa

Alyssa
                • 11,793 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 03:58 PM

you know what else - i forgot to write - i have my account set up to send me an email every time there is a new response on a thread i am subscribed to. i noticed since at least Friday that those have not been coming and then came all at once over the weekend

#30 IrieBride08

IrieBride08
                  • 716 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 04:04 PM

I've not been able to access the site for the past hour and a half or so. The pages keep timing out. (The problems definitely seem worse lately...)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users