Photo

A little thing I like to call "Operation Wedding Dress" (aka, my dress is too small... but it won't be soon!)

• Please log in to reply
769 replies to this topic

#681 jandl2013

jandl2013
  • 243 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar/Jellyfish Restaurant
  • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:34 AM

It's been SOOOOOOO long since I've been on this thread that I don't even know where to start...lol.  Hi ladies!   I hope you are all coming along well with your fitness goals!  I still haven't gone looking for my dress.  I plan to in the next 20 days finally.  But i'm working on eating right and light exercise until my dr. releases me to do harder exercises.

#682 DinaQtobe

DinaQtobe
  • 450 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 21, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:28 PM

I just got back from a run.  It was pathetic :(.  I am finding it so hard to be motivated lately.  I did start the Ab challenge with my sister though, and we've been motivating eachother to do it.  I started the squat challenge yesterday.  I have a month and one week to go before we leave so I need to start dropping some of this belly fat... I am so comfortable in my clothes right now, just not in a bikini!

Dress fitting tonight!  I am so nervous!

#683 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
  • 503 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

I just got back from a run.  It was pathetic :(.  I am finding it so hard to be motivated lately.  I did start the Ab challenge with my sister though, and we've been motivating eachother to do it.  I started the squat challenge yesterday.  I have a month and one week to go before we leave so I need to start dropping some of this belly fat... I am so comfortable in my clothes right now, just not in a bikini! Dress fitting tonight!  I am so nervous!

Let us know how it goes!!!

#684 smithandsweet

smithandsweet
    • 151 posts
    • Wedding Date:December 1, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Florida Keys
    • LocationColorado

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

I am all with dropping the belly fat.  The dress I want is a corset style and there is no way I can wear it with the tire I have now.  Any suggestion were to start??

#685 DinaQtobe

DinaQtobe
    • 450 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 21, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jenny2014 

Let us know how it goes!!!

The fitting went well - the dress looks awesome.  I bought it off the rack so it was about 3 sizes too big.  I was really worried that the seamstress wouldn't be able to rework it to be my size, but it looks fantastic.  I go back in two weeks and she is going to have it hemmed.  My goodness it's so close!

#686 jandl2013

jandl2013
    • 243 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 23, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Iberostar/Jellyfish Restaurant
    • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

Glad your dress fitting went well.  I'm sure you very relieved.  Congrats.

#687 csho

csho
    • 1,007 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
    • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:56 AM

Those of you doing FocusT25... are you liking it? Have you seen results? I just looked it up... I love Shaun T and I liked Insanity but found it to be too hard of a work out for tooo long. I think I'd like this because its intense but only for 25 minutes instead of the 35-50 of insanity. I'd love to hear some feedback. Also I have been eating really healthy for the past two weeks and adding in more exercise every week and I am down about 7-8lbs and am fitting back into my dress. Its still a bit tight... but I'd also still like to lose about 25 lbs more so I can look good in a bathing suit.

#688 DANIELLE03

DANIELLE03
    • 413 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 16, 2014
    • Wedding Location:RIU OCHO RIOS
    • LocationWINNIPEG,MANITOBA,CANADA

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

I ve done the t25 I didnt follow the program just did workouts in the morning. and the workouts are pretty good. gets your HR up and you sweat.  I will probably try to follow the actual program once I have more time to dedicate it . probably in November :)

#689 smithandsweet

smithandsweet
    • 151 posts
    • Wedding Date:December 1, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Florida Keys
    • LocationColorado

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:27 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by csho 

Those of you doing FocusT25... are you liking it? Have you seen results? I just looked it up... I love Shaun T and I liked Insanity but found it to be too hard of a work out for tooo long. I think I'd like this because its intense but only for 25 minutes instead of the 35-50 of insanity. I'd love to hear some feedback.

Also I have been eating really healthy for the past two weeks and adding in more exercise every week and I am down about 7-8lbs and am fitting back into my dress. Its still a bit tight... but I'd also still like to lose about 25 lbs more so I can look good in a bathing suit.

That is were I am at.  Want to loose 25 - 30 lbs. and my P90X is too long of a work out.  Maybe this is something I will look into.

Thanks

#690 csho

csho
    • 1,007 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
    • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:31 AM

That is were I am at.  Want to loose 25 - 30 lbs. and my P90X is too long of a work out.  Maybe this is something I will look into. Thanks

I am going to see if my fianc© can get it for me. If so we are going to do it togethers in the morning... only means getting up 30 minutes earlier then normal! I am currently doing ripped in 30 by Jillian Michaels which I find quite good! I think I am going to finish that up and then move on to the Focus T25!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users