Sign in to follow this  
gwynemark

The photographer gets photographed! BD shots

Gwynn is lovely! Very photogenic. The photos are very tasteful and yet provocative. I like your work. This post will give our ladies a wonderful idea of what you do on a BD sitting (a little play on words). Thanks for sharing with us.

Wow! What a hot bod Gwyne! So jealous of you! Those are some great pics. I love the outfits and simplicity of the shots. It makes them very sexy and high-end!

The thing that is most amazing about her photos is that we have 5 kids, 4 of which she birthed herself. So 4 babies have come from that body. Wow, I love my wife! :) Walking up and down the beach every day shooting 3 year olds who run in circles and then beach weddings almost every weekend keep her in shape. Something to be said about our job I guess. It keeps you young.smile159.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynemark View Post
The thing that is most amazing about her photos is that we have 5 kids, 4 of which she birthed herself. So 4 babies have come from that body. Wow, I love my wife! :) Walking up and down the beach every day shooting 3 year olds who run in circles and then beach weddings almost every weekend keep her in shape. Something to be said about our job I guess. It keeps you young.smile159.gif
WOW!! 5 kids (and that amazing body)?! You guys must be so busy! Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos.