sillafeliz

DIY Tumblers - with pics - share your designs!

Originally Posted by SamIAm85 View Post

I ordered waterproof labels from Bridget at Davet Designs. http://www.etsy.com/shop/DavetDesigns?ref=seller_info

You can choose from different designs, sizing, etc. or use your own design.  I got 4 sheets (48 stickers) for $18.85 + $5.50 shipping = $24.35.  She was pretty quick, I ordered on a Friday evening and received my order the following Thursday (and I had her make one change after she set me the proof)

Just ordered some of these!  Thanks!

• Like 1

These are great, I love ur adorable label. Can't wait 2 see them when they r done. Where did u purchase plain ones like that??? I want some!!! ;)

They're done!! They look awesome! For $25 you can't go wrong! We didn't even have to put the stickers on! One less thing we have to do! :) It's not so DIY but our original plan didn't work so well... So , if you want to do these, get the cups from your local dollarama and take them to a local sign/graphics company and see what they would charge - you'd be surprised! 400

They came out awesome! :D I really want to do this, they look so cute!

Originally Posted by sillafeliz View Post

They're done!! They look awesome! For $25 you can't go wrong! We didn't even have to put the stickers on! One less thing we have to do! :) It's not so DIY but our original plan didn't work so well... So , if you want to do these, get the cups from your local dollarama and take them to a local sign/graphics company and see what they would charge - you'd be surprised!

Alright SillaFeliz, spill the beans :)! • How many cups did they do? • What kind of label us this? • Would you mind sharing the name of the sign shop you went to? You guys are awesome!

They're done!! They look awesome! For $25 you can't go wrong! We didn't even have to put the stickers on! One less thing we have to do! :) It's not so DIY but our original plan didn't work so well... So , if you want to do these, get the cups from your local dollarama and take them to a local sign/graphics company and see what they would charge - you'd be surprised! 400
Oh these are gorgeous! Turned out really well! I really want to do cups but don't seem to have as much choice here in Scotland, anything I seem to find online has crazy shipping fees. I'm going to pinch your idea and check with my local printers , thanks.

Originally Posted by MRSPWILSON View Post

Just ordered some of these!  Thanks!

What size stickers did you order? Those looks like the perfect size! I see they offer any size and I don't know what size to tell them. Thanks!

THESE ARE PERFECT and exactly what I needed!!  Did you test them out and see that they are really waterproof?? they look awesome!

Originally Posted by SamIAm85 View Post

I ordered waterproof labels from Bridget at Davet Designs. http://www.etsy.com/shop/DavetDesigns?ref=seller_info

You can choose from different designs, sizing, etc. or use your own design.  I got 4 sheets (48 stickers) for $18.85 + $5.50 shipping = $24.35.  She was pretty quick, I ordered on a Friday evening and received my order the following Thursday (and I had her make one change after she set me the proof)