sillafeliz

DIY Tumblers - with pics - share your designs!

@@calgarybride2015 Stuffing them isn't a bad idea! But I need to bring 52 cups :wacko: Stacking them may be my only option due to space. Less than 3 weeks away! Ahhh!

I had 48. I got about 43 in a 30 inch suitcase and the other 5 I packed in our clothes bags.

I think you will be fine stacking. If you are worried maybe place a small piece of ?tissue paper? Over each label to protect them. I also recommend bubble wrapping each set you've stacked and then the straws too in small groups. I was lucky that none broke but other brides did have some break so bring extras if you have them.

OMG 3 weeks!!! That is so exciting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@@calgarybride2015 That's what I was thinking - maybe a little tissue paper or even a little clear plastic wrap just to have as a barrier from the plastic. But if you were able to do 48 without stacking then it's clearly more do-able than I thought - I'll have to play around with our luggage. We definitely have extra just in case. 

Yes 3 weeks!! I'm getting so anxious thinking of the last minute details lol Trying to stay calm  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

@@calgarybride2015 That's what I was thinking - maybe a little tissue paper or even a little clear plastic wrap just to have as a barrier from the plastic. But if you were able to do 48 without stacking then it's clearly more do-able than I thought - I'll have to play around with our luggage. We definitely have extra just in case.

Yes 3 weeks!! I'm getting so anxious thinking of the last minute details lol Trying to stay calm :rolleyes:

Plastic wrap is a great idea too!

Here is a picture before I bubble wrapped them. There was two layers and a piece of cardboard between them and on top.

Please come back with pictures. We'd love to see them :) you will get it all done and have an amazing time. Congrats.

post-277873-143543303121_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by calgarybride2015
  • Like 2

@@calgarybride2015 Thanks for the pic! It's super helpful to see how you did it. I'll be sure to take some pics also :)

• Like 1

Here is a pic of one of my Tumblers: We went with multi-colored

My Tumblers

• Like 1

Here is a pic of one of my Tumblers: We went with multi-colored

Love the label and it stands out well on the red cup!

• Like 1