Photo

OOT Bags - Need Help on the Kits

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#11 sillafeliz

sillafeliz
  • 105 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:54 PM

So, I ended up splitting up my things - each OOT bag will have 3-4 bags inside it.

Everyone gets their own snack pack, then the survival kit....then a toiletry bag.

In the survival kit, I did a neat little 'folder' type things for the immodium-type meds...I ended up scanning in the box itself because the meds don't have directions or even a name on them. I just printed them on cardstock and folded them in hald. ...then I did another folder for the gastrolyte - which is essentially electrolytes for dehyrdration. On that, i included hangover remedies! :)

#12 aleedoc17

aleedoc17
    • 178 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by sillafeliz 

quote = puts what you want to reply directly to, into your reply message.

reply = puts it at the end of the thread

multi = never used it, but i'm assuming you can choose more than one post to 'quote'???

you are amazing sillafeliz :)

#13 julienelson0713

julienelson0713
      • 201 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 6, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Palace
      • LocationEdmonton

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:53 PM

So, I ended up splitting up my things - each OOT bag will have 3-4 bags inside it.

Everyone gets their own snack pack, then the survival kit....then a toiletry bag.

In the survival kit, I did a neat little 'folder' type things for the immodium-type meds...I ended up scanning in the box itself because the meds don't have directions or even a name on them. I just printed them on cardstock and folded them in hald. ...then I did another folder for the gastrolyte - which is essentially electrolytes for dehyrdration. On that, i included hangover remedies! :)

Awesome! These look great!! Good idea with scanning the instructions too :)

#14 aleedoc17

aleedoc17
      • 178 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:56 AM

I LOVE THE first aid kit! the heart is too cute!

i'll have to see what your bottle of sanitizer looks like & see if mine is like that to make my own label too! i'm just nervous it'll fall right off!

very cute sillafeliz!

#15 lyna89

lyna89
        • 70 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:03 PM

Everything looks so cute! I love the logo! And great idea to include information with the immodium-type medication!

#16 sillafeliz

sillafeliz
          • 105 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:35 PM

Thanks ladies! :) It's been a long process...and very close to being all over! :)

#17 elissae

elissae
            • 631 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
            • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:20 AM

Thanks ladies! :) It's been a long process...and very close to being all over! :)

Tell me abouit it - YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN!!!  xoxo

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#18 Jessica Lynn

Jessica Lynn
            • 13 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:41 PM

I found these to add to our "hangover" kits.. I have no idea if they work but they are fun!  http://www.amazon.co...s/dp/B005W2ZIQC

#19 kefritz

kefritz
              • Banned
              • 89 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:25 PM

need this! thank you

#20 Trish Upshall

Trish Upshall
                • 29 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:32 AM

Hi Ladies, i was wondering if someone could please send me the template for the vacation survival kits?  If so, my email is gmail.com'>trishaupshall@gmail.com.

Thanks so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users