Sign in to follow this  
Texindian

Hindu wedding in Mexico

Hi everyone! My fiance and I are planning a Hindu wedding in Mexico this June. I was wondering if there are any Indian wedding planners out there who can help us put this event together?

Thanks!

Hola Texindian - Congrats !!! on your upcoming destination wedding and welcome to our forum community :)

We've captured several Indian weddings, and find them so beautiful and amazing !!! as seen here in some of Linc's magical wedding "moments that matter" he captured recently at Dreams Tulum.......with more at the album link here......

You'll find tons of great resources here to help you with all your plans.......wishing you the best and that your Wonderful Wedding Day is everything you hope for !!! Cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Hi there!

Mexico has become a very well known location for Hindu destination weddings and there are lots of vendors that are experienced in this field. Have you found a resort or selected a wedding date yet? We have planned quite a few Hindu weddings in Mexico (Riviera Maya, Cancun area) and worked with quite a few of the properties for all the important aspects of the Hindu ceremony (including the pre ceremony events). Have you decided to bring your own Pundit, or will you be looking for one in destination? I am sure you have lots of things on your mind!!

We would love to help you further with your Hindu Wedding in Mexico. If you'd like to reach out to us, please feel free by either private messaging us, or send us an email to contact@luxedestinationweddings.com

Happy Planning!

Welcome and congratulations Texindian!

The combination of a naturally beautiful Caribbean back-drop and the lush colors of a Hindu wedding is just simpy gorgeous!  Check out Lori's last Hindu wedding for some ideas!

Dreams Tulum - Kirti & Darryl - Hindu Ceremony & TTD

Happy planning and let us know if we can help!

Sofia

Lori's Office Assistant

700  700

Hi there,

I would imagine that you already found your wedding planner but just in case you are still looking for vendors I thought I would some  that we worked with recently in Cancun.

Wedding Planner - Elite Events Management

Venue - JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa
Caterer - JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa
Caterer - Taste of India
Hair/Make-Up - MVP
Decorator - Weddings by Zuniga 
Sound/Lighting -  AVP
Mehndi - Darcy Vasudev
DJ - DJ Suj
Priest - Vimesh Thakker   - (played the priest in the movie Picture Perfect with Jennifer Aniston)

Elite Events Management spent a year planning the wedding and did an excellent job and were incredibly nice!    The decorator took care of the flowers which I thought were really lovely.  
All of the vendors were top notch!

Happy Planning!
Jennifer

Hello Texindian,

The good news is that there have been courses for Hindu ceremonies in Cancun by the ABC and tomorrow and wednesday will be another course as well by the WBW so many wc will have all the knowledge to help you plan your ceremony!

Happy planning!

Hi everyone! My fiance and I are planning a Hindu wedding in Mexico this June. I was wondering if there are any Indian wedding planners out there who can help us put this event together?

Thanks!

Maybe this is not much information but at least is somethingh important and beautiful:There is a Mexican girl who studied graphic art and design and she lived at India for about for 8 years, she lives now in cancun she is the best person to do the henna  makeup ,she is an artist  people got amazed with her designs and work,her name is Veronica de la Paz

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.415654291835953.95548.100001741577960&type=3

here is her facebook with photos