Hindu wedding in Mexico

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Texindian

• 3 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:44 AM

Hi everyone! My fiance and I are planning a Hindu wedding in Mexico this June. I was wondering if there are any Indian wedding planners out there who can help us put this event together?

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,068 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:30 AM

Hola Texindian - Congrats !!! on your upcoming destination wedding and welcome to our forum community :)

We've captured several Indian weddings, and find them so beautiful and amazing !!! as seen here in some of Linc's magical wedding "moments that matter" he captured recently at Dreams Tulum.......with more at*

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 Jessica4LUXE

• Vendor
      • 183 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:44 AM

Hi there!

Mexico has become a very well known location for Hindu destination weddings and there are lots of vendors that are experienced in this field. Have you found a resort or selected a wedding date yet? We have planned quite a few Hindu weddings in Mexico (Riviera Maya, Cancun area) and worked with quite a few of the properties for all the important aspects of the Hindu ceremony (including the pre ceremony events). Have you decided to bring your own Pundit, or will you be looking for one in destination? I am sure you have lots of things on your mind!!

We would love to help you further with your Hindu Wedding in Mexico. If you'd like to reach out to us, please feel free by either private messaging us, or send us an email to contact@luxedestinationweddings.com

Happy Planning!

#4 SweetFire

• Vendor
        • 330 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:16 PM

Welcome and congratulations Texindian!

The combination of a naturally beautiful Caribbean back-drop and the lush colors of a Hindu wedding is just simpy gorgeous!  Check out Lori's last Hindu wedding for some ideas!

#5 mandjphoto

• 89 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:06 PM

Hi there,

I would imagine that you already found your wedding planner but just in case you are still looking for vendors I thought I would some  that we worked with recently in Cancun.

Wedding Planner - Elite Events Management

Venue - JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa
            Caterer - JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa
            Caterer - Taste of India
            Hair/Make-Up - MVP
            Decorator - Weddings by Zuniga 
            Sound/Lighting -  AVP
            Mehndi - Darcy Vasudev
            DJ - DJ Suj
            Priest - Vimesh Thakker   - (played the priest in the movie Picture Perfect with Jennifer Aniston)
            Elite Events Management spent a year planning the wedding and did an excellent job and were incredibly nice!    The decorator took care of the flowers which I thought were really lovely.  
            All of the vendors were top notch!
            Happy Planning!

#6 Yazmin De La Mora

Yazmin De La Mora
            • Vendor
            • 336 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:54 PM

Hello Texindian,

The good news is that there have been courses for Hindu ceremonies in Cancun by the ABC and tomorrow and wednesday will be another course as well by the WBW so many wc will have all the knowledge to help you plan your ceremony!

Happy planning!

#7 Mikecantarell

• Insiders
              • 335 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:23 AM

We were at an amazing hindu wedding at Moon Palace, it was full of great moments.

#8 IvanLuckiePhotography

• Vendor
                • 183 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:33 PM

This may help as we'll for those brides planning , cheers!!

#9 Soulmate

• 19 posts
                    • Locationmexico

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:51 AM

Hi everyone! My fiance and I are planning a Hindu wedding in Mexico this June. I was wondering if there are any Indian wedding planners out there who can help us put this event together?

Maybe this is not much information but at least is somethingh important and beautiful:There is a Mexican girl who studied graphic art and design and she lived at India for about for 8 years, she lives now in cancun she is the best person to do the henna  makeup ,she is an artist  people got amazed with her designs and work,her name is Veronica de la Paz

here is her facebook with photos

#10 biesea81

• 7 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 03:58 PM

Hey @mandjphoto

Was MVP an outside vendor or in Mexico? can you provide their website or contact information?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users