Help! I can't figure this out...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 AnaSteele58

• 381 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:47 PM

Greetings ladies,

I have been trying for literally weeks to make our boarding pass STDs.  I have the template and instructions from ayleebits.com however her instructions must be for an older version of MS word.  I am using MS office 2010. Here are my issues:

(1) Can't find images. Where can I find free/nominal fee images/clip art of seashells, star fish and/or palm trees?

(2) How do you make the image appear behind the words...as if its a watermark?  I have tried to format the picture to remain "behind the text" however the option in grayed out and I cannot choose it. Ugh!

Could someone please help me?!? It would be of great assistance if someone could email an editable template with graphics so I could learn by playing around with a completed boarding pass.  If not, instructions would be nice as well.

I really wanted to make these myself but at this rate, I may have to purchase them :(

Thanks in advance

#2 AnaSteele58

• 381 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:49 PM

My email address is Ana_Steele58@yahoo.com. 

#3 shan0487

• 1,393 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
      • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:09 PM

dafonts.com- that is where I got all my free fonts- palm trees and starfish! :)

#4 AnaSteele58

• 381 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:58 PM

#5 JillTran

• Vendor
        • 116 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:07 PM

Or http://1001freefonts.com/ or www.freestockimages.net for a list of free stock images you can use.

#6 alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
          • 562 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
          • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:13 PM

I didn't make my own for this very reason. Have you already tried reading through this thread? http://www.bestdesti...e-template-help Some other brides suggested working on the doc in other programs like PhotoShop or Publisher. Not sure if you have those or are more familiar with them, but that could be easier? Sorry I'm not more help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users