• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#81 nanasb1214

nanasb1214
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:45 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BSBRose21 

Hi Everyone! I am excited about my upcoming (still really far away) December 2014 wedding on Carnival Elation.

I am also getting married in December 2014 but we will be going on Disney Dream Cruise

#82 appoloty

appoloty
    • Banned
    • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

ths.

http://www.weddingdressbbs.com/wedding-dress-c-540.html

#83 valh416

valh416
      • 12 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 15, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Alaska
      • LocationWI

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:28 PM

I don't see one started yet, but I just got engaged on Thanksgiving. My fiancĀ© and I have been talking Alaskan cruise wedding for some time now, so I have a few earlier posts, but I'm excited to get stared with the real planning. We are thinking June of 2015!!

#84 TAkathy

TAkathy
      • Insiders
      • 89 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:17 AM

Better to start the process sooner than later. Best to have lots of time to arrange the details.
        Thankfully all the funds for a cruise are not due in advance, rooms can be held with a deposit and the final payments are paid closer to (+/- 75 days prior to) departure. That gives everyone lots of time to save up! And it gives you plenty of time to prepare.
        Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
        AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
        Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#85 tcrawford14

tcrawford14
        • 2 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:00 AM

Hello All,

Searching for a little help. I have booked a 9/2014 cruise wedding on the Carnival Liberty and there is so much I want to know about how this really goes down wedding day. I will have the wedding before we leave port so my family and friends can attend. No one will be cruising with us. Can anyone help on parking for guests, photographer or no photographer, how is the ceremony and reception....so many questions...any information would be wonderful. :)

#86 Tinkerbell82

Tinkerbell82
          • 193 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 12:50 PM

Hi ladies!!  Just wanted to check in.  We're about 40 days out and time is flying!  I'm just finishing up our pre-wedding mailers to go out next week. :)  Everything else is pretty much done!

#87 w1981l

w1981l
            • 2 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:24 AM

Hi guys wanted to know so much like where are my non sailing guest are suppose to park in Charleston.  My wedding is Oct 4 and Im clueless!! Can someone help me.

#88 melgibbs

melgibbs
              • 25 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:24 PM

After reading this thread, cruise wedding is something that we might consider :)

#89 evstarr

evstarr
                • 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:32 PM

I'm getting married in December 2014.  I'm trying to get things finished up fast because my fiance's daughter is having major surgery soon so we'll be super busy helping with grand kids.

We're getting married aboard the Carnival Magic.  I'm super excited.  We have about 30 people sailing with us so it's really going to be a great time.

I want to do the boarding pass invitation so if anyone can help me get access to templates, I'd be ever so grateful!!!

Thanks.

Ev

#90 SuchALady777

SuchALady777
                  • 154 posts
                  • Wedding Date:September 1, 2015
                  • Wedding Location:Nassau, Bahamas
                  • LocationNYC

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:04 PM

September 1st is our day!! Carnival Conquest to the Bahamas. Can't wait

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users