#61 Brit11

Brit11
  • 15 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Costa Rica
  • LocationJW Marriott Guanacaste

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:52 AM

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I am also getting married in 2014. We will set sail on Oasis if the Seas May 3rd out of Ft Lauderdale. 

#62 Brit11

Brit11
  • 15 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Costa Rica
  • LocationJW Marriott Guanacaste

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:57 AM

Hello all! I am a 2014 bride as well. Our group will set sail May 3rd from Ft Lauderdale on Oasis of the Seas and we will have our wedding in beautiful St Maarten. 

#63 hunnybear

hunnybear
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:29 PM

My first post on bdw but we just ordered our invites from Zazzle and booked a January 2014 cruise with Norwegian on the Epic. We have yet to book with the ship's company as they don't offer a package on the day and port we'd like to marry in. 

#64 Budgirl194

Budgirl194
    • 12 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:11 PM

I booked my aug 2014 wedding recently on the carnival pride. So far I booked the dj and the videographer. The wedding coordinator already contacted me and was amazing. If anyone has any questions I'd be happy to answer with what I know so far and ill be happy to put any tips I find as I'm planning :)

#65 traylynn

traylynn
      • 154 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:26 PM

I just received a list of prices from Carnival. If you are interested PM your email address and I will send it to you

#66 traylynn

traylynn
        • 154 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:54 PM

Finally the DIY cruise planning begins this is my 150 post

#67 shanandcal

shanandcal
          • 103 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:58 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by traylynn 

Finally the DIY cruise planning begins this is my 150 post

Congratulations!!!!! I can't wait until I get to 150!

#68 nanasb1214

nanasb1214
            • 37 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:26 PM

I am actually getting married on the Disney Dream ship! I am so excited!! It is definitely more money then the Carnival cruises. But I a, a huge Disney fan and I have to admit that I am a little afraid to take Carnival with everything that has happened. We are getting married on December 16 the day after the cruise leaves dock. When we dock at Nassau that is when we get married and then the day after we will be docked on their private island Castaway Cay we will also be getting lots of pictures in the sand. I have a different dress for that day more Bach like. My first dress is completely Princess ball gown. We have 13 adults and 7 kids going on the cruise with us,

#69 Tinkerbell82

Tinkerbell82
              • 193 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:17 PM

That's so awesome! Congrats! We're big Disney fans too- we got engaged there! :)

I am actually getting married on the Disney Dream ship! I am so excited!! It is definitely more money then the Carnival cruises. But I a, a huge Disney fan and I have to admit that I am a little afraid to take Carnival with everything that has happened. We are getting married on December 16 the day after the cruise leaves dock. When we dock at Nassau that is when we get married and then the day after we will be docked on their private island Castaway Cay we will also be getting lots of pictures in the sand. I have a different dress for that day more Bach like. My first dress is completely Princess ball gown. We have 13 adults and 7 kids going on the cruise with us,

#70 Tinkerbell82

Tinkerbell82
                • 193 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by shanandcal 

Congratulations!!!!! I can't wait until I get to 150!

Ditto! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users