Jump to content

Photo

Show us your wedding dress!


  • Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#971 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
  • Member
  • 656 posts

    Posted 28 March 2010 - 05:26 PM

    Becks - you look amazing... it was destiny for you to find that dress!
    shoesiesluvr - I feel you, I'm loosing my boobies too... and I didn't have much to start with...lol
    Bobbysgirl - can I borrow you sister? haha that's awesome she bought your dress, and It went to a good cause!

    It still amazes me how EVERY bride looks amazing, and not just on this forum. What are the odds of every bride finding the dress of her dreams and it looking fabulous on her! I wish the lottery had those odds!

    #972 DestCabo10

    DestCabo10
    • Newbie
    • 49 posts

      Posted 28 March 2010 - 06:31 PM

      Here is my dress i just got it on wednesday! I am so happy i finally found the one! I had been having reoccurring nightmares about not having a dress at the wedding lol!
      Click the image to open in full size.

      #973 ourvm

      ourvm
      • Jr. Member
      • 211 posts

        Posted 28 March 2010 - 06:50 PM

        To all the ladies who recommended Bisou Bridal in Vancouver. Big thank you!! I worked with Austyn who was great! Honestly, I think I must have set the record for finding my dress the quickest! I tried on 3 dresses and picked the second one. I was literally in and out in 30 minutes which includes taking my measurements and paying. I actually liked the first one a lot but my mom and Austyn liked the second one. Here is a dress on a model, I'm adding little lace straps to it -http://www.casablancabridal.com/collections/view/27/335

        I don't think I'll get it until June or July so I will post pictures.

        #974 bobbysgirl

        bobbysgirl
        • Jr. Member
        • 184 posts

          Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:03 PM

          Quote:
          @Bobbysgirl I am going to the Brides for Breast Cancer in Chicago on Friday April 2! What were the prices like? Your dress is beautiful are you going to wear that veil with your dress? I like the too of them together on you!
          Prices were great Everyone that was working there was a volunteer and SOO helpful.. I did get that veil also. You cant see in the pic but it has crystals in it too so everywhere I turn I sparkle! :)

          The dress on sale online was originally $1299 My sister paid $599. The tag on the veil was $199 and she got that for $50. *BONUS* it's tax free and it's a write off because it is considered a donation!

          I cried while trying my dress on a survivor came in and thanked everyone and said she wouldn't be here if it wasn't for people like us buying these dresses and the volunteers it made everyone feel really good.

          #975 carolina24

          carolina24
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,573 posts

            Posted 29 March 2010 - 12:50 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by DestCabo10
            Here is my dress i just got it on wednesday! I am so happy i finally found the one! I had been having reoccurring nightmares about not having a dress at the wedding lol!
            it's beautiful, congrats!!

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by bobbysgirl
            Prices were great Everyone that was working there was a volunteer and SOO helpful.. I did get that veil also. You cant see in the pic but it has crystals in it too so everywhere I turn I sparkle! :)

            The dress on sale online was originally $1299 My sister paid $599. The tag on the veil was $199 and she got that for $50. *BONUS* it's tax free and it's a write off because it is considered a donation!

            I cried while trying my dress on a survivor came in and thanked everyone and said she wouldn't be here if it wasn't for people like us buying these dresses and the volunteers it made everyone feel really good.
            I'd never heard of this, what a great cause! you look very pretty :)

            #976 slynn2121

            slynn2121
            • Newbie
            • 18 posts

              Posted 29 March 2010 - 02:26 PM

              I love this dress- Mori Lee

              DSC_0046-1 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

              DSC_0056 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
              ~ Sandy ~

              #977 sorord1

              sorord1
              • Jr. Member
              • 240 posts

                Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:26 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by bobbysgirl
                Prices were great Everyone that was working there was a volunteer and SOO helpful.. I did get that veil also. You cant see in the pic but it has crystals in it too so everywhere I turn I sparkle! :)

                The dress on sale online was originally $1299 My sister paid $599. The tag on the veil was $199 and she got that for $50. *BONUS* it's tax free and it's a write off because it is considered a donation!

                I cried while trying my dress on a survivor came in and thanked everyone and said she wouldn't be here if it wasn't for people like us buying these dresses and the volunteers it made everyone feel really good.

                I really want to support the Breast Cancer cause because my grandmother and my aunt were diagnosed a year ago. The have both successfully completed treatment. My granny is 93 so she was only was able to do radiation treatment. But I am SO EXCITED about going this Friday! I hope I am luck enough to find a reasonable price dress!

                #978 Lady_Di

                Lady_Di
                • Sr. Member
                • 5,078 posts

                  Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:29 PM

                  Here is mine.

                  Click the image to open in full size.
                  Click the image to open in full size.

                  Without straps, that was my bra. oops! It has pins everywhere...needs to be altered soon!

                  #979 **Kat**

                  **Kat**
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 2,682 posts

                    Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:39 PM

                    Soon is right! 2 months EXACTLY until your big day! :)

                    #980 becks1581

                    becks1581
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 477 posts

                      Posted 29 March 2010 - 05:32 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Lady_Di
                      Here is mine.

                      Click the image to open in full size.
                      Click the image to open in full size.

                      Without straps, that was my bra. oops! It has pins everywhere...needs to be altered soon!
                      Absolutely gorgeous! That dress is really shows off your great figure...even with the bra staps and pre-alterations. I can't wait to see the final product on the beach!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users