• LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:55 AM

my dress- florrie by david tutera

Attached Files

#7892 krisdaversa

krisdaversa
  • 308 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Melia Las Dunas (Cuba)
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:59 AM

I love this dress! Where did you find it?

#7893 talicea7812

talicea7812
  • 416 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Azul Beach Hotel
  • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:54 PM

Cute :)

#7894 talicea7812

talicea7812
  • 416 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Azul Beach Hotel
  • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:29 AM

My dress- by David Tutera...Florrie

Attached Files

#7895 soontobeawalsh

soontobeawalsh
  • 197 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 9, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:46 AM

I have a Mori Lee dress ordered and can't wait to get it!

I alos have a mori lee dress!!  Its at the bridal store now!! and its so hard not to want to go there everyday and try it on again and again!  I start fittings next month!  Will post pics after the wedding!

#7896 jwalsh

jwalsh
  • 165 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 13, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Majestic Colonial Punta Cana
  • LocationEdmonton, Alberta

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:57 PM

I have a martina liana dress style number 474 the picture doesn't really do it justice..look so much better irl

#7897 JenniferM

JenniferM
  • 156 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:30 AM

So I'm rather behind in my planning. I hadn't realized how far behind I was until I was finally able to go dress shopping last week. The wedding is 4/19/2014, so less than three months. Turns out it usually takes 6-8 months to get a dress. Surprise!  :blink:

The dress shops I went to we're giving me limited selections to try on as they wouldn't be able to order them in time and the selection wasn't all that great. I had a general idea of what I was looking for and they didn't have it. Everyone says you know the dress when you put it on but I wasn't getting that. I had originally fallen in love with the Justin Alexander 9552 

But the only shop nearby that carried it gave me the runaround for months. So I gave up  :(

Let's just say I began to get slightly worried. So I went to a shop that I had been trying to get to for about 6 months and the first dress I saw, I fell in love! It was everything I wanted! Turned out they just received the dress as it is the 2014 line and they can have it in by the beginning of March! Hooorrraaayyy!We were meant to be  :D I don't have any pics on here of me trying it on but here's from the website. 

Allure 2701
    2701B

http://www.allurebri...m/products/2701

#7898 AllieH

AllieH
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 2,014 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
    • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:30 AM

it's GORGEOUS!!!!!

So I'm rather behind in my planning. I hadn't realized how far behind I was until I was finally able to go dress shopping last week. The wedding is 4/19/2014, so less than three months. Turns out it usually takes 6-8 months to get a dress. Surprise!  :blink:

The dress shops I went to we're giving me limited selections to try on as they wouldn't be able to order them in time and the selection wasn't all that great. I had a general idea of what I was looking for and they didn't have it. Everyone says you know the dress when you put it on but I wasn't getting that. I had originally fallen in love with the Justin Alexander 9552 

But the only shop nearby that carried it gave me the runaround for months. So I gave up  :(

Let's just say I began to get slightly worried. So I went to a shop that I had been trying to get to for about 6 months and the first dress I saw, I fell in love! It was everything I wanted! Turned out they just received the dress as it is the 2014 line and they can have it in by the beginning of March! Hooorrraaayyy!We were meant to be  :D I don't have any pics on here of me trying it on but here's from the website. 

http://www.allurebri...m/products/2701

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#7899 JenniferM

JenniferM
    • 156 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:39 AM

@AllieH Thanks! I originally thought it would be too much for El Dorado but I don't care. I love it too much. I'm sad I only get to wear it the one day  :( Maybe we can have an AHR  :)

#7900 AllieH

AllieH
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 2,014 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
      • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
      • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:24 PM

or do a day after/rock the frock photog session when you get back home!

I'm still looking for an excuse to put my dress on again...

@AllieH Thanks! I originally thought it would be too much for El Dorado but I don't care. I love it too much. I'm sad I only get to wear it the one day  :( Maybe we can have an AHR  :)

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users