#7601 AllieH

AllieH
  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 2,014 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:46 AM

thank you!! it was a seriously amazing day. I hope yours is just as wonderful - enjoy every moment of it. It certainly goes by so fast.

Originally Posted by Chantel 

Thank you, Allie! eeeeee 106 days to go!

p.s. You look very happy on your wedding day - beautiful picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllieH 

gorgeous dress Chantel!!!

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#7602 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:10 AM

I said yes to the dress in May and it came in very quickly - I tried it on a couple of weeks ago and cried just a little! I LOVE IT!

Very pretty

#7603 Lucy79

Lucy79
    • 176 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:56 PM

gorgeous dress! it looks stunning on you

#7604 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
      • 593 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by jennmariegarcia 

Here's my wedding gown! Its a Lazarro and I was fortunate enough to buy it as a sample dress so I only paid a fraction of the original price. I got married July 5th in Mexico, so I was a little hot when I was dancing around at our reception but it was well worth it. I loved my dress and wish I could wear it again!

We're wedding twins! I got married July 5th in DR. Your dress is a beauty!

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#7605 jennmariegarcia

jennmariegarcia
        • 24 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by EVKnowsitall 

We're wedding twins! I got married July 5th in DR. Your dress is a beauty!

Yes we are! Thank you and I saw your wedding video you posted, your dress was stunning and your looked absoultuely beautiful! Almost our 1 month wedding anniversary coming up soon, cant beleieve tomororw will be 4 weeks! How time flies, hope you are enjoying being a newlywed!

#7606 persun

persun
          • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:20 AM

wedding dresses are so perfect, don't know to choose which wedding dress for my coming wedding.

#7607 martap7

martap7
            • 33 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:26 PM

When wedding dress shopping I knew what I was looking for (sweatheart strapless lace trumpet style dress)...so I thought! My maid of honor forced me to try on this Allure 8856 even though I made it clear to everyone, NO STRAPS!! After trying the dress on, that was it I fell in love! This Allure gown fit me to the T and hugged me in the right places, even my hips which look fabulous in the dress. I cannot wait for the dress to arrive and will post pics with me in it :)          

#7608 Snoopy129

Snoopy129
              • 158 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by martap7 

When wedding dress shopping I knew what I was looking for (sweatheart strapless lace trumpet style dress)...so I thought! My maid of honor forced me to try on this Allure 8856 even though I made it clear to everyone, NO STRAPS!! After trying the dress on, that was it I fell in love! This Allure gown fit me to the T and hugged me in the right places, even my hips which look fabulous in the dress. I cannot wait for the dress to arrive and will post pics with me in it :)          

oooh! I love it! So classy and elegant with a touch of sexy...congrats on finding your dress!!!

#7609 Sehausle

Sehausle
                • 156 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by Snoopy129 

oooh! I love it! So classy and elegant with a touch of sexy...congrats on finding your dress!!!

I tried on this dress though ultimately went with allure 8800- similar but even thicker strap...the lace is beyond incredible! You'll look beautiful I am sure : )

#7610 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
                  • 593 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by martap7 

Say yes to the straps! LOL my dress had straps and it was actually one of my non-negotiables. I went into the dress store and told them : It has to be blinged out to the max, it needs straps, and it needs to be able to travel. LOL. My straps were similar. I love the train and the back.This is a gorgeous dress. Congrats- and isn't funny how your MOH chose your dress and it wasn't what you thought you wanted? My mom chose mine and I looked at it on the hanger like "no mom I'm not trying that on" and it was my dress! goes to show you being open minded helps!

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users