#7351 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 01 June 2013 - 03:14 AM

Originally Posted by Buzybee 

Bought this at a local new/used bridal shop after looking for weeks online. It was the last one I tried on. lol Nothing what I went there to look for. Funny how what we perceive we like may not be what looks the best on . That was true in my case.

Wow! Gorgeous! So simple and elegant!

#7352 jburress21

jburress21
  • 187 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:57 AM

Posted Image But in white would be my perfect dress!!

#7353 Marymack

Marymack
    • 414 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 03:26 PM

Hi Dress Twin.....posted me in mine awhile back!! What are you doing for a bra since the back is so low??

This is my dress, allure 8800...In Ivory/Cafe. I am so in love with it. These are also the shoes I will be wearing found on Etsy *

#7354 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
      • 593 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:12 AM

So I went to David's Bridal in Yonkers for a second dress because my mother refused to let me "trash the dress". She paid for my dress and I am wearing it again at my AHR so she's afraid I'll destroy it. The dresses at DB were on sale so we figured we'd find something similar for a reasonable price. I tried on a dress that everyone loved and it was on sale. I almost took the dress, but there was a bride to be with an entourage of 10 and when they saw me in the dress they kept telling the bride to be "you need to try that one" I was in my dressing room taking it off when her consultant came and literally peeled it off of me and said "I'm going to just steal this for a moment". I wasn't even out of it yet! Wtf! I was so pissed off that untold my consultant how rude the other consultant was and my mother was so upset that she said "forget it, don't bother getting a second dress just use yours" LOL. I ended up winning because I really want to wear my dress for my TTD and I'm certain based on other brides and the photographer that the dress will be ok, but I still think that was terrible treatment. The other bride btw gloated and her entourage said "it looks better on you. That's your dress". Classy. I'm glad I bought my dress elsewhere. They definitely did not treat me like that.
        Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#7355 sybil

sybil
        • Banned
        • 7 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:02 PM

This is what I worn,I bought in

#7356 Sehausle

Sehausle
          • 156 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:42 PM

Hi Dress Twin.....posted me in mine awhile back!! What are you doing for a bra since the back is so low??

I am actually having them sew cups in the dress , will put a thin roll of fabric sewed in at the bottom of the cup for a little additional boost haha

#7357 MOrdonez

MOrdonez
            • 180 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:45 AM

Beautiful!

This is what I worn,I bought in gopromdress ,it's lace V-neck. I love it.

#7358 Marymack

Marymack
              • 414 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:04 AM

That's a great idea!!! When i go for my fitting I will see if seamstress can do the same for me....LOL.....Thanks!!!

j I am actually having them sew cups in the dress , will put a thin roll of fabric sewed in at the bottom of the cup for a little additional boost haha

#7359 lorcas

lorcas
                • 297 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:13 AM

Confession: I totally tried my dress on today because I am home sick from work. So since my FI isn' here..I figured it would make me feel better. and it did haha!

#7360 KristieT

KristieT
                  • 430 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:47 AM

Hi Ladies,

I finally recieved my some photos from my photgrapher!

I couldnt choose just one to show my dress so here are a few:

It's a Mikalella 1508

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users