Jump to content

Photo

Show us your wedding dress!


  • Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#5931 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
  • Member
  • 670 posts

    Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:40 PM

    Tkuzma Omg I love this dress! Do you mind me asking who makes it? It is stunning. I especially love the skirt! Can't wait to see a pic of it on you

    #5932 coconoir1908

    coconoir1908
    • Sr. Member
    • 2,136 posts

      Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:48 PM

      UPDATE UPDATE!

       

      Lazaro 3050 for sale.  Check out my Pre-Owned Wedding Dress listing at http://www.preownedw...50-Size-12.html

       

      Happy Planning!



      #5933 tkuzma

      tkuzma
      • Jr. Member
      • 418 posts
      • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

      Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:44 PM

      Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 

      Tkuzma
      Omg I love this dress! Do you mind me asking who makes it? It is stunning. I especially love the skirt! Can't wait to see a pic of it on you

       

      It's Wtoo by Watters.  The name of the dress is Chelsea.


      My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/


      #5934 kathryn83

      kathryn83
      • Newbie
      • 86 posts

        Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:44 PM

        Thanks JayKay! It was a steal, too!

        Originally Posted by JayKay 

         I love this dress!



        #5935 cinnagirl

        cinnagirl
        • Jr. Member
        • 261 posts

          Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:52 AM

          Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

          Ladies... I am super excited to announce I finally found my wedding dress!!

          Hopefully my fiance wont get on here for a sneak peak. :o( But I am too excited to not share you all of you!! :o)

           

          I am going to have the flower removed from the top of the dress and make it into a clip for my hair. :o)

          Sorry for the blurriness.

          Gorgeous Miss B! I love all the detail in the skirt. It looks great on you and I'm sure it'll be fun to wear on your big day! :)



          #5936 MissBubbles205

          MissBubbles205
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,350 posts

            Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:17 AM

            Originally Posted by cinnagirl 

            Gorgeous Miss B! I love all the detail in the skirt. It looks great on you and I'm sure it'll be fun to wear on your big day! :)

             Thanks Girl!! :o) This was not the style I was going for at all, but fell in love with it!! I can't wait to have it altered so I can wear it on the big day!! :o)



            #5937 lwynn3617

            lwynn3617
            • Newbie
            • 29 posts

              Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:36 AM

               

              My 2nd fitting.  The seamstress is at the bottom of the pic adjusting the hem.  She is taking in the chest area, adding a bustle and taking up the hem since I am going barefoot on the beach.



              #5938 Tulumbride2013

              Tulumbride2013
              • Member
              • 670 posts

                Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:42 AM

                Love it! Looks kinda like the one I am interested in. Gorgeous on you

                #5939 ChocoTaco7568

                ChocoTaco7568
                • Member
                • 955 posts

                  Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:42 AM

                  Wohoo... Congrats on saying yes to the dress, Britney! You look fantastic in this and you're totally glowing.

                  Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 




                  #5940 elissae

                  elissae
                  • Member
                  • 631 posts
                  • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
                  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
                  • LocationClifton Park, NY

                  Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:07 AM

                  HOORAY!  You found it - absolutely GORGEOUS!  Made for you!

                  Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

                  Ladies... I am super excited to announce I finally found my wedding dress!!

                  Hopefully my fiance wont get on here for a sneak peak. :o( But I am too excited to not share you all of you!! :o)

                   

                  I am going to have the flower removed from the top of the dress and make it into a clip for my hair. :o)

                  Sorry for the blurriness.


                  Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.





                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users