8281 replies to this topic

#4301 Sara Tamargo

Sara Tamargo
  • Vendor
  • 94 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:23 AM

It is gorgeous!! :D

Originally Posted by babestaaa 

Wow that's a wonderful and extremely flattering gown :)

Originally Posted by MichCraw 

This dress screams out romance and elegance3, love it!

#4302 Lizk23

Lizk23
    • 222 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:51 AM

Whoohooo! Got my dress and I absolutley love it. And it fits great!! Just have to get the bustle done.It was a Casanova dress that had one strap and a button up back and I had it modified to be strapless and a corset back. OMG i love it so much more now that I changed those two things and it was beautiful to begin with. So excited to wear this dress in Jamaica. AND this past weekend, my fiance and I got our 1 1/2 year old daughter her flower girl dress for the wedding. It is TO DIE FOR. seriously the cutest thing i've ever seen it's from the Ukraine and very unique and beautiful, NOTHING like all the Chinese made little girl dresses i've seen everywhere else. She's going to outshine me! lol I wish I had a picture but i'm at work and don't :( i'll post some later! 2 1/2 months until my wedding and I am starting to freak out! Just hope everything goes well and everyone has fun. Any tips for bringing a 2 year old a plane VERY MUCH APPRECIATED! thanks ladies! There's so many gorgeous dresses i've seen on here you have all inspired me and made it so easy to choose my dream dress!IMG_0966.JPGIMG_0967.JPG

#4303 RyGuysBride

RyGuysBride
      • 150 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:26 AM

You're dress is absolutely beautiful!

I am also getting married at the Iberostar on January 18th but on the Suites side! Less than 3 months!!! Happy last minute planning!

Originally Posted by Lizk23 

Whoohooo! Got my dress and I absolutley love it. And it fits great!! Just have to get the bustle done.It was a Casanova dress that had one strap and a button up back and I had it modified to be strapless and a corset back. OMG i love it so much more now that I changed those two things and it was beautiful to begin with. So excited to wear this dress in Jamaica. AND this past weekend, my fiance and I got our 1 1/2 year old daughter her flower girl dress for the wedding. It is TO DIE FOR. seriously the cutest thing i've ever seen it's from the Ukraine and very unique and beautiful, NOTHING like all the Chinese made little girl dresses i've seen everywhere else. She's going to outshine me! lol I wish I had a picture but i'm at work and don't :( i'll post some later! 2 1/2 months until my wedding and I am starting to freak out! Just hope everything goes well and everyone has fun. Any tips for bringing a 2 year old a plane VERY MUCH APPRECIATED! thanks ladies! There's so many gorgeous dresses i've seen on here you have all inspired me and made it so easy to choose my dream dress!IMG_0966.JPGIMG_0967.JPG

#4304 Lizk23

Lizk23
        • 222 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:00 PM

Oh my goodness no way!!! We are staying at the Suites and actually having our wedding on a private beach nearby. We booked though a private company not the hotel. But I ALMOOOOST booked at at the beach resort on the 18th! Either way that is awesome and I will possibly SEE you there??! Very excited for the wedding, it's coming up sooo quickly. Good luck with everything!

#4305 coquine

coquine
          • 236 posts
          • Wedding Location:St-Thomas

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:28 PM

Gorgeous!!!!

Quote:

#4306 starrysim

starrysim
          • 349 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:15 PM

You look radiant, I love the dress! - coming from another Iberostar Rose Hall Bride :)

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#4307 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
            • 423 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:37 AM

I love love love this dress!!

What's it called, who is the designer?

Originally Posted by lmadore 

I got my wedding dress as a sample from a bridal store selling it on Ebay :)  larger_image.jpg

#4308 kat2012

kat2012
              • 602 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:19 PM

I think it is Sottero and Midgley dress :D

Originally Posted by J and G 2012 

I love love love this dress!!

What's it called, who is the designer?

#4309 meshagraves

meshagraves
                • 122 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:34 AM

Attached Files

• Attached File  ella.jpg   233.38KB   47 downloads

#4310 starrysim

starrysim
                  • 349 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 08:15 PM

There are so many brides with that dress!  It's no wonder, it's beautiful!

I'm a Montego Bay bride as well, one week to go!

Originally Posted by meshagraves 

Attached Files

• Attached File  ella.jpg   233.38KB   47 downloads

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users