Jump to content

Photo

Show us your wedding dress!


  • Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#3201 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
  • Member
  • 860 posts

    Posted 18 June 2011 - 06:34 AM

    Congrats Starfish. So happy you found the dress!! You look gorgeous, the dress is so beautiful.



    #3202 Brenners

    Brenners
    • Member
    • 807 posts

      Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:47 AM

      That is a beautiful dress Shahlo and if you tried on similar styles, than I am sure that it will be exactly what you want!
       

      Originally Posted by Shahlo 

      Well ladies, here is my dress that I ordered online. I had such a hard time finding something that I loved so I had to look online. I've tried fitted and mermaid styles and loved how they looked on me, but I am still not sure if I did the right decision with this dress. Can't wait to get it so I can finally relax and not worry about it anymore.

      yhst-61083666167599_2158_13589223.jpgyhst-61083666167599_2158_13995028.jpg



       



      #3203 Brenners

      Brenners
      • Member
      • 807 posts

        Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:48 AM

        Starfish this is perfect!  It looks gorgeous on you! 
         

        Originally Posted by Starfish0512 

        I've been known to be a bit impulsive with my decisions, this time be it no different.  I decided Thursday after experiencing some (ok a lot of) stress over answers I was receiving from a LBS regarding a dress that I found and loved but wanted to make alterations to, that I needed to go straight to the designer to get an answer that I trusted.  I made an appointment in NYC and I made my trek (10 hours total) into the city to find my dress.  I had an amazing experience, very personalized service, they provided me with the answers I was in search of and then proceeded to find me the perfect dress for our event that wont require major alterations.  Simple yet unique with the design on the bodice, I immediately knew I was done looking, I had found my dress and a wave of relief washed over me.  The woman I worked with, I am grateful for her kindness, her camera skills lacked a bit...

        Pronovias Paola.JPGPronovias Paola Bodice.JPGPronovias Paola Full Length.JPG



         



        #3204 Shahlo

        Shahlo
        • Jr. Member
        • 253 posts

          Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:52 AM

          Thank you Joan. The designer is Bonny and this is from her essence couture collection.
           

          Originally Posted by JoanneIreland 


          This is amazing! Who is the designer? I don't think you'll be disappointed at all!
           



           



           

          Thanks Brenners, you ladies are so kind. I can't wait for it to get here so I can finally try it on
           

          Originally Posted by Brenners 

          That is a beautiful dress Shahlo and if you tried on similar styles, than I am sure that it will be exactly what you want!
           



           



           



          #3205 Leah2012

          Leah2012
          • Jr. Member
          • 154 posts

            Posted 18 June 2011 - 04:27 PM



            Amazing dress! It looks so wonderful on you! This is exactly the style I am looking for!!

            Originally Posted by Starfish0512 

            I've been known to be a bit impulsive with my decisions, this time be it no different.  I decided Thursday after experiencing some (ok a lot of) stress over answers I was receiving from a LBS regarding a dress that I found and loved but wanted to make alterations to, that I needed to go straight to the designer to get an answer that I trusted.  I made an appointment in NYC and I made my trek (10 hours total) into the city to find my dress.  I had an amazing experience, very personalized service, they provided me with the answers I was in search of and then proceeded to find me the perfect dress for our event that wont require major alterations.  Simple yet unique with the design on the bodice, I immediately knew I was done looking, I had found my dress and a wave of relief washed over me.  The woman I worked with, I am grateful for her kindness, her camera skills lacked a bit...

            Pronovias Paola.JPGPronovias Paola Bodice.JPGPronovias Paola Full Length.JPG



             



            #3206 AwayDC

            AwayDC
            • Jr. Member
            • 155 posts

              Posted 18 June 2011 - 05:02 PM

              That dress is stunning!



              #3207 Starfish0512

              Starfish0512
              • Jr. Member
              • 283 posts

                Posted 18 June 2011 - 05:36 PM

                Thank you Brenners, Leah 2012 and AwayDC - I really appreciate the kind words!! 



                #3208 coconoir1908

                coconoir1908
                • Sr. Member
                • 2,136 posts

                  Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:38 PM


                  This is very pretty!!  I don't think you will be disappointed at all. 

                  Originally Posted by Shahlo 

                  Well ladies, here is my dress that I ordered online. I had such a hard time finding something that I loved so I had to look online. I've tried fitted and mermaid styles and loved how they looked on me, but I am still not sure if I did the right decision with this dress. Can't wait to get it so I can finally relax and not worry about it anymore.

                  yhst-61083666167599_2158_13589223.jpgyhst-61083666167599_2158_13995028.jpg



                   



                  #3209 merrylee

                  merrylee
                  • Member
                  • 687 posts

                    Posted 18 June 2011 - 10:04 PM

                    Okay so I went dress shopping today and I ended up with a dress that in a million years would have thought was totally not my style and totally boring.  And the picture does this dress absolutely NO justice.  It's so lite and the skirt is cut so that when it falls it looks like flower petals but it will blow and look like waves in the wind.  I almost don't want to post the pic b/c it look so plain :)  I am going with it in ivory

                     

                    9pk3218_davids_bridal_wedding_dress_primary.jpg



                    #3210 Shahlo

                    Shahlo
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 253 posts

                      Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:45 AM

                      Thank you Coconoir!
                       

                      Originally Posted by coconoir1908 


                      This is very pretty!!  I don't think you will be disappointed at all. 



                       



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users