Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

Wow Diva...that's AMAZING! It feels so good to get something you love for a great deal. Congrats, you're going to look gorgeous and feel great in your dress!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaychelRae View Post
VERY COOL!! What designer is it?
The Designer is Sue Wong she is based out in Los Angeles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
That dress is SO unique and awesome!!! You are going to look stunning in that! Now you need to go and try it on and sneak a picture for us!!!
Awww, thank you Tlseege, one of the main reasons that I really loved this dress. And I purposefully bought the dress a size smaller than what I was at the time and Ive been bustin my bootay to shed those pounds and now that I can finally fit into my dress, weve come to the conclusion that my boobies are too big and the dress will only zip up to the top of my rib cage. My boobies have already gone down a cup size, IM LOSING MY BOOBIES lol Ive come to terms that my rib cage isnt going to magically get smaller so I will definitely have to get my dress altered to close at the bust. Once that is done I WILL DEFINITELY post pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle2011 View Post
Such a pretty girlie dress I LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to see a picture of you in it! :o)
Thanks Michelle, so sweet. I will definitely post pictures once my dress actually zips up lol (see above)

Thanks ladies! It was SO wild too because the dress fit like a glove at a size 8 with no alterations necessary. This dress was waiting for me :)

Of course I am still wearing spanx to smooth the midsection squishies a little...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I forgot to mention the BEST part, hope you are sitting down ladies...This dress was onlt $34!!! Regular $306, check out the tag wink.gif
WHAT!? Are you kidding? That is so cheap it's ridiculous. Congrats on getting such a beautiful dress at an amazing price!! Now you can splurge on other things :)

@Diva, soror you really got a good deal! The dress looks so pretty even more so due to the price! Did you take that picture at Howard because I think I took a picture by the same tree during Boule?

@Bobbysgirl I am going to the Brides for Breast Cancer in Chicago on Friday April 2! What were the prices like? Your dress is beautiful are you going to wear that veil with your dress? I like the too of them together on you!

Skee wee sorord1!!!! (Beta Theta spr 96) yes I took it at Howard, I went for inauguration. I come to Chi often, I will look you up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbysgirl View Post
YAY!!! Here's mine!!! Purchased at the brides against breast cancer gown sale (my sister bought it for my as my wedding gift) Woo Hoo!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

You dress looks amazing on you Bobbysgirl! The cut of the dress is SO flattering and I just love the detail!