Jump to content
Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

Recommended Posts

I love it, too! (Looks similar to my dress).

 

If the dress is indeed Priscilla of Boston and your cousin can't find it before they close, a dress maker could always replicate it. Bridal Bargains by Alan and Denise Fields (aka, my wedding planning bible) recommended hiring a fashion student to re-create a specific wedding dress look. It's great experience for the student, and will most likely cost less than buying the manufactured dress or having a professional dress maker re-create it.

 

Originally Posted by Brenners View Post

Looks like Priscilla of Boston.  Just read that they are closing shop 12/31/11 for good so if you can find a shop near you, then you may be able to get the sample for a pretty good price.
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



THis looks amazing on you!!!  I tried it on because it made my short list, but it looks way better on you!!!!  fantastic!!!

Originally Posted by JessMarie View Post

I posted back in Feb when I found my dress, but it came in a month ago (Maggie Sottero, Caprice) so I thought I would share pics since it is in my size (and not all clipped up).  I love it!!

 

IMG_2852a.JPG            IMG_2855.JPG

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

THis looks amazing on you!!!  I tried it on because it made my short list, but it looks way better on you!!!!  fantastic!!!

 

 

Very pretty! Your hair style looks great to!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You look HOT! Check out the hourglass figure! Your waist just looks so tiny. Great pick! (I realy loved the Maggie Sotteros).

 

Originally Posted by JessMarie View Post

I posted back in Feb when I found my dress, but it came in a month ago (Maggie Sottero, Caprice) so I thought I would share pics since it is in my size (and not all clipped up).  I love it!!

 

IMG_2852a.JPG            IMG_2855.JPG

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks all!  I had to SQUEEZE into my dress, so I am a little nervous about gaining weight in the next 6 months!  There is NO room to spare in it.  I guess if things get bad though I can always let it out a bit when I get alterations- hopefully it won't come to that though:)

... I need hemming and the long strap in the back needs shortening.  I also think I am going to change the neckline to a sweetheart (to look like Maggie's Billie dress- see below) ASM3387.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You look fantastic in that dress!!  I think it would look so amazing with the sweatheart neckline!!

 

Originally Posted by JessMarie View Post

Thanks all!  I had to SQUEEZE into my dress, so I am a little nervous about gaining weight in the next 6 months!  There is NO room to spare in it.  I guess if things get bad though I can always let it out a bit when I get alterations- hopefully it won't come to that though:)

... I need hemming and the long strap in the back needs shortening.  I also think I am going to change the neckline to a sweetheart (to look like Maggie's Billie dress- see below) ASM3387.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Thanks!  The two dresses ae almost identical but the Billie dress (sotero and midgley) is a heavy satin and a much fuller bottom.  But I LOVED the neckline compared to my own.  Hopefully alterations will get my dress exactly how I want it!

Originally Posted by Laurelyn View Post

You look fantastic in that dress!!  I think it would look so amazing with the sweatheart neckline!!

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


gorgeous... it hugs your figure in all the right places

Originally Posted by JessMarie View Post

I posted back in Feb when I found my dress, but it came in a month ago (Maggie Sottero, Caprice) so I thought I would share pics since it is in my size (and not all clipped up).  I love it!!

 

IMG_2852a.JPG            IMG_2855.JPG

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×