Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

Here's my dress that I just bought today. Maggie Sottero "Kiri" - which is apparently discontinued, so I got the sample one for $750 - and it's in AWESOME shape!!

IMG_2758.JPGIMG_2770.JPG

And here it is on the "model". The sash and lace on the one I got is white, as opposed to the "gold" colour in this photo:

Kiri-V7024.jpg

Originally Posted by vcwedding2011 View Post

OMG you look so pretty and HAPPY which is most important.

Congrats!

Awww...thanks. I couldn't stop smiling when I had that dress on. My MOH pointed that out and was like, "that's how I know this is your dress...you won't stop smiling and you just hold yourself differently in it."

Originally Posted by miss_delerium View Post

Awww...thanks. I couldn't stop smiling when I had that dress on. My MOH pointed that out and was like, "that's how I know this is your dress...you won't stop smiling and you just hold yourself differently in it."

This is SOO true...I didn't think that I was going to have the "perfect dress" reaction and then I put THE dress on and couldn't stop smiling, slash got the "bridal tears" :-) So happy for you!!

Originally Posted by Lorilou View Post

QUOTE=Lorilou;148429]unfortunately, i had tried on soooo many dresses that day and when i finally tried this dress on, I got frazzled and broke down and cried. I was sooo stressing about the dress decision. my mom is coming in town to see it on me, i'll try to stay composed and take pictures of me in it.

Okay, so here is THE DRESS with me in it. It was pinned b/c it was the sample dress and a bit too big. so hopefully, it will fit me better once it's altered. I'm planning on wearing my hair up and long dangle earrings.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

wow what a beautiful dress it looks greatcheer2.gif