ID Holders: Yay or nay?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Missy Vesecky

Missy Vesecky
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:36 PM

Hey everyone!!

I am trying to decide whether or not to include ID/money holders on lanyards in my OOT bags.  Does anyone have some feedback as to whether they are are a hit item in OOT bags or not? Any past brides? I am on the fence of whether or not people will actually use them.  I don't want to spend the money if everyone is going to think they are dorky :)

Thanks ladies!

#2 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
    • 670 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:48 PM

I didn't get them but oriental trading has them, and they ate beach safe. I heard from one bride that eeevvvveeerrryyy one used them! Hey put tip money ect in em and hey we're perfect:) hope that helps

#3 Missy Vesecky

Missy Vesecky
      • 15 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:12 AM

Thanks for your input :)

#4 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
        • 438 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:38 AM

I am definitely putting them in the OOT bags.  I did a combination of key coils and lanyards, because I also thought that some people my find lanyards dorky.  the key coils are $3 for a dozen at Oriental trading and the lanyards are 6.50 for a dozen. 

#5 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
          • 670 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:20 AM

I felt the same way about the lanyards...lol. The coils are a bit more..discrete...I think that's the word I'm looking for? Haha. But I love that they are sand and water proof. I don't see myself toting my purse around the resort.

#6 carajoe08

carajoe08
            • 197 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:10 PM

I think these are a great idea. I'm definately putting them in my OOT bags.

#7 brgephar

brgephar
              • 166 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:21 PM

My advice would be to think about if you would like/use them if you were a guest. Personally I think they would be very handy to carry your key around and like someone said above for tip money!

#8 agm04

agm04
                • 548 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:21 AM

I hadn't planned on doing these originally, but ended up going for it.  I think people will like having somewhere to keep their stuff sand and water free.  We're not at an all inclusive but it will still be nice for carrying money and cards.  I bought the wrist coil keychain things on ebay - paid $35 for 100 of them - and the vinyl holders from an ebay seller in China, $12 for 100.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users