Photo

Getting Married at The Beloved Hotel

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 smootie

smootie
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:00 AM

We have reserved our date at The Beloved Hotel for 10/19/2013!

Are there any past or upcoming brides getting married there?  If so, I would love to hear your input feedback.  Especially regarding the ceremony and reception locations, which I am trying to select now.

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:51 PM

Congrats smootie! + welcome to our forum community :) What a great name for a wedding hotel....The Beloved - hope your plans run smoothly and your wedding is everything you can wish for.......Enjoy your journey - Cheers!

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 kchavez

kchavez
      • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:29 AM

Hello! I am almost certain I will have my wedding at the Beloved Hotel. Nothing has come close! Going there for a a site visit and to chat with the vendors in a month. Alejandro the Coordinator said that I need to have my personal room booked for the wedding to reserve the date of the wedding. However, we will be doing this in a group contract, which of course will be set up after visiting the place. I am a bit nervous that without a contract or something in writing, we will not have this date locked down. Anyone have any advice here? Thank you!

#4 Celebrate1106

Celebrate1106
        • 17 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

Hey!

Congratulations! And great choice.  We are getting married on June 8th, 2013 and have been back twice...we fell even more in love the second time.  We just reserved our room in order to hold our date.  Alejandro will send you a confirmation of the reservation.  None of the other ladies I have spoken to have had any trouble with holding their date (without a contract).  When you sign a contract you are responsible for a portion of all the rooms.  Didn't make sense for us to do that, but I know others that have for fear of not having enough rooms available.  Hope this helps. :)

#5 sunlover2013

sunlover2013
          • 13 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:01 AM

Just had our wedding at the Beloved, we had the wedding on the beach and the reception at an area called Natural.

this was the set up that we used

#6 Snoopy129

Snoopy129
            • 158 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by sunlover2013 

Just had our wedding at the Beloved, we had the wedding on the beach and the reception at an area called Natural.

this was the set up that we used

congrats!  your ceremony set up looks SOOOO beautiful!  if you have a review with photos to share, it would be greatly appreciated! Also, did you have any children at your wedding? I'm wondering if the Beloved offers a children's menu for the wedding reception? Thank you!

#7 isa13

isa13
              • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:04 AM

Has anyone had there wedding at the Beloved in May? Is so hoe was the weather?

#8 jrs3

jrs3
                • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

I just spoke with Nayeli and was told that Alejandro has been sick... for the past two weeks.  I'm concerned with how speedy and up to date The Beloved is about getting back to you on things.  Does anyone have any input? Thank so much!

#9 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
                  • 451 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 08:02 AM

I know this is an old thread, but I'm planning a May 2015 wedding and The Beloved is at the top of my list! Any help would be appreciated. Love the pic!

#10 be1122

be1122
                    • 12 posts
                    • Wedding Date:June 16, 2015
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun
                    • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:43 PM

I know this is an old thread, but I'm planning a May 2015 wedding and The Beloved is at the top of my list! Any help would be appreciated. Love the pic!

HI DallasAshli,

Did you decide to have your wedding at the Beloved?  I am also thinking about getting married here June 2015.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users