Posted 03 October 2007 - 09:47 AM

def green because green will be in the flowers too love green
    Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#12 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 09:49 AM

Ok, I cannot find the thread that I mentioned a few minutes ago, and finding pink and green ties is harder then I thought! I think I even remember someone saying that in the other thread (perhaps ann - ank?). I will continue to check, but I did find this one.
      Click the image to open in full size. or this one, hahahaaClick the image to open in full size.

#13 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 09:56 AM

Ok, so my memory was a little off. It was Ann (akh) who had posted a few links, but it was from a while ago, a thread that I was just catching up on. If you scroll down about halfway, http://bestdestinati....-attire-4.html, there are a few ideas.

#14 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 10:03 AM

My colors are pink & green too. My FI is wearing a pink shirt with a green tie, I would show you the tie, but Macy's doesn't have it anymore. Its a light sea green color.

#15 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
          • 812 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 10:11 AM

I would check out Brooks Brothers. I was in their outlet store last week and they had beautiful green and pink ties (my colors too) which were pretty reasonably priced (under 25)

Sorry, but I love those dresses - where did you find them?

#16 PVBride

PVBride
            • 443 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 10:19 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Galit
              I would check out Brooks Brothers. I was in their outlet store last week and they had beautiful green and pink ties (my colors too) which were pretty reasonably priced (under 25)

Sorry, but I love those dresses - where did you find them?
              Thanks! They are from Aria Bridesmaids. They have several styles that I loved, and many color combinations to choose from. They also have matching ties for the boys(obviously not ones that my FI will wear, though!)

#17 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
              • 812 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 11:13 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by PVBride
                Thanks! They are from Aria Bridesmaids. They have several styles that I loved, and many color combinations to choose from. They also have matching ties for the boys(obviously not ones that my FI will wear, though!)
                I L-O-V-E these dresses! I can't wait for the Boston store to open at noon so I can make an appointment ... so happy you posted!!!

#18 Chiquita

Chiquita
                • 2,674 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 12:50 PM

I see the groomsmen in the first picture are wearing hot pink flowers as the boutonieres (sp?).. which looks good. So maybe a green tie and the hot pink flower? Or maybe no tie and just flower.. However green tie will totally work :)

#19 chicago88

chicago88
                  • 699 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 12:54 PM

Question - If the GM's are not wearing a jacket, just shirt, do you still get them a boutiniere (sp?)...

Therese & Jay
                    Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
                    http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

#20 Spazz

Spazz
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,482 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 09:10 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by chicago88
                      Question - If the GM's are not wearing a jacket, just shirt, do you still get them a boutiniere (sp?)...
                      I asked this same question awhile back... the general consensus seemed to be "no". But if your FI wants one, I don't see why not.

I just went back and found the thread. Here you go: http://bestdestinati....necessary.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users