Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:51 AM

Awesome job!  These look great.

#12 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
    • 955 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

We should def start our own business!!.. :o) I started one, with other crafts and hobbies of mine, it's called PrissyB'sBoutique. I have a facebook page, but it looks sad because I haven't done anything to it in a long time..LOL They look even better in person, sorry for the flash in the photo's. I'll have to send you one since they wouldn't exsist without you!!

I was iffy on how they would look when printed, but now I def want to show them off everywhere. I got a few those are Awesome from 2 ladies, and one man at Hobby Lobby. I bought a hole punch and orange ribbon, thinking of using this rather than the staples..

I would love to get one. I would totally put it on my fridge and save it for a keepsake!

Hmmm, I like the ribbon idea. But I think the staples would keep the pages nice and secure, so maybe use both?

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

D'aww, thanks Girl!!.. ^^^See Tova, our first customer!.. Now if only we could figure out how to run a business together from OR and Alabama/Georgia we'd be doing good.. LOL  :o)

Wow that was easy, I think it's a sign!  The electronic world is a great place.  It almost wouldn't matter that I'm in Oregon or your in Georgia/Alabama

#13 Speckles121

Speckles121
      • 720 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:48 AM

These came out great..your guests are going to love them!!

#14 TA Babs

TA Babs

Insiders

• Insiders
        • 26 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:30 AM

These look fantastic!  Thank you for sharing them with on the forum for the many other creative brides that are on here 

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition:
          Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
          AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
          Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#15 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
          • 1,350 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

Quote:

I would love to get one. I would totally put it on my fridge and save it for a keepsake!

Hmmm, I like the ribbon idea. But I think the staples would keep the pages nice and secure, so maybe use both?

Wow that was easy, I think it's a sign!  The electronic world is a great place.  It almost wouldn't matter that I'm in Oregon or your in Georgia/Alabama

Email or PM me your address, and I will gladly mail you one. :o)

I'll post a pic soon of the staples vs. the ribbon to get yalls opinions. :o)

Very true!!!.. Maybe we should get our weddings out of the way first, and then totally consider it!! :o)

#16 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
            • 1,350 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by agm04 

Awesome job!  These look great.

Thank You!!

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

These came out great..your guests are going to love them!!

Thanks Speckles!! :o) Maybe it will encourage more to attend.

Originally Posted by TA Babs 

These look fantastic!  Thank you for sharing them with on the forum for the many other creative brides that are on here 

Thanks Babs!!.. I'll try to hurry and get them out so people can blow up your phone and email eager to book!!! :o)

#17 iamreesie

iamreesie
              • 5 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:58 AM

These are so beautiful!! I am in complete awe. Will you be open to answering a few of my questions once I begin my DIY process? I can't wait to start!

#18 bahamasbound

bahamasbound
                • 32 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:37 AM

These are unbelievable! I love them :)

#19 shan0487

shan0487
                  • 1,393 posts
                  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
                  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
                  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:01 AM

GREAT JOB!!!  Clearly that printer was a great investment cause those look professional!!!!! Love all your posts and following your journey- you are so far ahead of the game!!! :)

#20 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
                  • 1,350 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by iamreesie 

These are so beautiful!! I am in complete awe. Will you be open to answering a few of my questions once I begin my DIY process? I can't wait to start!

Thank you very very much!! :o) I will be more than happy to help you with any questions you may have!. DIY's are the best part to planning a wedding!! :o)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bahamasbound 

These are unbelievable! I love them :)

:o) Thank you!

Originally Posted by shan0487 

GREAT JOB!!!  Clearly that printer was a great investment cause those look professional!!!!! Love all your posts and following your journey- you are so far ahead of the game!!! :)

Thanks soo much Shan!.. This printer is awesome!.. I highly recommend it. The ink goes fast though.. I had to replace 3 of the colors the day after I bought the printer..  I'm glad to hear you follow me. I'm a post whore.. LOL.. I felt soo behind, I'm soo glad to finally be catching back up. :o)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users