Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#351 Jinele Fracasso

Jinele Fracasso
  • 42 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:37 AM

Ya I was actually thinking of checking out destinationweddings.com, I think they are more of a wedding planner type travel agency. I read a bit about them so I think Ill check it out

#352 Cherina

Cherina
    • Banned
    • 636 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:53 PM

I am working with them. My initial TA was not right for me. I escalated and my TA has been amazing.

Ya I was actually thinking of checking out destinationweddings.com, I think they are more of a wedding planner type travel agency. I read a bit about them so I think Ill check it out

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#353 Jinele84

Jinele84
      • 10 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:45 AM

Good to know !! Can't wait to talk to them !

#354 tristanc

tristanc
        • 37 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:51 AM

I'm with you! We are planning a January 2014 wedding and are almost engaged. The ring is bought, and making its way to my finger :)

While I love being able to get a head start - I am even more thankful that my better half is all the way on board with a DW. I love all this planning and crafting that I have planned. Pinterest is also amazing. 

If I could do my early adult life over - I'd become a wedding planner lol.

#355 J0hanna

J0hanna
          • 81 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 3, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Villa Del Arco
          • LocationCabo San Lucas

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by tristanc 

I'm with you! We are planning a January 2014 wedding and are almost engaged. The ring is bought, and making its way to my finger :)

While I love being able to get a head start - I am even more thankful that my better half is all the way on board with a DW. I love all this planning and crafting that I have planned. Pinterest is also amazing. 

If I could do my early adult life over - I'd become a wedding planner lol.

yes, Pinterest is amazing! My entire weddign is on pinterest

#356 Cherina

Cherina
          • Banned
          • 636 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:52 PM

I'm with you! We are planning a January 2014 wedding and are almost engaged. The ring is bought, and making its way to my finger :)   While I love being able to get a head start - I am even more thankful that my better half is all the way on board with a DW. I love all this planning and crafting that I have planned. Pinterest is also amazing.  If I could do my early adult life over - I'd become a wedding planner lol.

I am doing it over and becoming a wedding planner and travel agent. Like a crazy I am in school for both at the same time, while planning my own wedding (a bit much at once) but I want to offer a one stop shop for DW brides :-) and Pinterest is too afflicting, remember use the hidden boards for your event details. I have 3 "wants" "inquiries" and "sign sealed delivered"

#357 tristanc

tristanc
            • 37 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by Cherina 

I am doing it over and becoming a wedding planner and travel agent. Like a crazy I am in school for both at the same time, while planning my own wedding (a bit much at once) but I want to offer a one stop shop for DW brides :-) and Pinterest is too afflicting, remember use the hidden boards for your event details. I have 3 "wants" "inquiries" and "sign sealed delivered"

I did just set up my hidden boards - great minds think alike! I have a friend who said they saw my ideas on Pinterest and then started going into why I shouldn't use Pinterest for anything. I decided the hidden boards would keep the outside opinions to a minimum :)

#358 mairelys

mairelys
              • 117 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:51 PM

#359 Cherina

Cherina
                • Banned
                • 636 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:29 AM

I did just set up my hidden boards - great minds think alike! I have a friend who said they saw my ideas on Pinterest and then started going into why I shouldn't use Pinterest for anything. I decided the hidden boards would keep the outside opinions to a minimum :)

That's exactly why I LOVE the hidden boards! I can keep organized visually and keep the options out and elements of surprise in!

#360 Cherina

Cherina
                  • Banned
                  • 636 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:31 AM

:spam:

Mairelys What are you referring to?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users