Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#3351 LoriGran

LoriGran
  • 339 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 25, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Rivera Maya
  • LocationMexico

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:31 PM

Ok Ladies! I have never been so crafty until now!! Here are 2 of my DIY projects I have done so far. My ribbon wands for the send off and my chevron straws with flag! Very happy with how it came out! Posted Image

#3352 zeman321

zeman321
  • 280 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:38 PM

Quote:   They turned out great! I always get gung ho to do another project when one turns out the way I wanted it to!!! I am not very crafty, so it always takes me forever to get anything done!

Originally Posted by Lori Granados 

Ok Ladies! I have never been so crafty until now!! Here are 2 of my DIY projects I have done so far. My ribbon wands for the send off and my chevron straws with flag! Very happy with how it came out!

#3353 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
    • 1,088 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:27 PM

Ok Ladies! I have never been so crafty until now!! Here are 2 of my DIY projects I have done so far. My ribbon wands for the send off and my chevron straws with flag! Very happy with how it came out! Posted Image

Great accomplishment

#3354 shugapop1

shugapop1
      • 868 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:42 PM

How did it go find anything?

I did go ahead and order this rhinestone bridal hair comb on ebay. I wanna check out stuff they havr on vistalrint. I've nevdf used it or groupon

#3355 lorcas

lorcas
        • 297 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:15 AM

I need your opinions ladies!

So my color scheme for the wedding is gray and yellow. My favorite color is yellow; it makes me happy, and it's bright and i just love it haha.

Anyway, I can't decide if I want my bridesmaids to wear yellow dresses, or gray dresses. I love the gray look with bright yellow flowers. But then again I really like the look of yellow dresses with my white dress and the gray casual look the guys will be wearing.

What do you all think I should do?

#3356 Recy

Recy
          • 165 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:25 AM

I think yellow dresses since yellow Is your.favorite color.

I need your opinions ladies! So my color scheme for the wedding is gray and yellow. My favorite color is yellow; it makes me happy, and it's bright and i just love it haha. Anyway, I can't decide if I want my bridesmaids to wear yellow dresses, or gray dresses. I love the gray look with bright yellow flowers. But then again I really like the look of yellow dresses with my white dress and the gray casual look the guys will be wearing. What do you all think I should do?

"Make or accept no excuses. You are where you are today (and will be tomorrow) as a result of what you did or did not do yesterday."

#3357 moodyc82

moodyc82
            • 614 posts
            • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
            • LocationNJ

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:47 AM

I need your opinions ladies! So my color scheme for the wedding is gray and yellow. My favorite color is yellow; it makes me happy, and it's bright and i just love it haha. Anyway, I can't decide if I want my bridesmaids to wear yellow dresses, or gray dresses. I love the gray look with bright yellow flowers. But then again I really like the look of yellow dresses with my white dress and the gray casual look the guys will be wearing. What do you all think I should do?

Yellow dresses for sure! Will look awesome

#3358 shugapop1

shugapop1
            • 868 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:57 AM

I need your opinions ladies! I love the yellow. My colord are fuchsia, tangerine and yellow. My girls are wearing yellow dresses So my color scheme for the wedding is gray and yellow. My favorite color is yellow; it makes me happy, and it's bright and i just love it haha. Anyway, I can't decide if I want my bridesmaids to wear yellow dresses, or gray dresses. I love the gray look with bright yellow flowers. But then again I really like the look of yellow dresses with my white dress and the gray casual look the guys will be wearing. What do you all think I should do?

#3359 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
              • 274 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by lorcas 

So my color scheme for the wedding is gray and yellow. My favorite color is yellow; it makes me happy, and it's bright and i just love it haha.

Anyway, I can't decide if I want my bridesmaids to wear yellow dresses, or gray dresses. I love the gray look with bright yellow flowers. But then again I really like the look of yellow dresses with my white dress and the gray casual look the guys will be wearing.

I'd go with yellow dresses it's your favorite color and like you said it will look great against your white dress

#3360 zeman321

zeman321
                • 280 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by lorcas 

Gray and yellow was my daughters' first choice too! She finally went with coral and gray because we couldn't find the right color of yellow! (Now, of course, we can't find the right coral!) I think yellow dresses would be beautiful and happy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users