Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#1661 shugapop1

shugapop1
  • 868 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:07 AM

Haha Hclibby!!! It's me! I'm the cheapskate! FI could care less, he just says yes to everything lol but I just can't bring myself to spend so much on things I know I could do myself. Besides I'm a bit of a narcissistic, i secretly was dying to tell people "yea...i made them!"  But I am splurging on other things, mainly my attire and stuff and the photographer and the dj. I am doing my own centerpieces b/c the resort charges a ridiculous fee for something simple. 

#1662 shugapop1

shugapop1
    • 868 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:14 AM

See missJali. I'm cheapskate probably more nthan you. I was able to do invitations cost since I got such a great deal on my dress. (Less than 200.00) love it from davids bridal. Got save the dates from shutterfly and great price for those too

#1663 shugapop1

shugapop1
      • 868 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:22 AM

Abosultely LOVE, so beautiful!

Thanks so much. I fell in love with these.

#1664 Shara1984

Shara1984
        • 345 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:30 AM

I'm making brooch bouquet for myself. Peacock fans for the bridesmaids and peacock boutaineers for the groomsmen

#1665 MissJali

MissJali
          • 935 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:48 AM

Vistaprint is great too if you get the groupons! That's how I did the menus, place cards and will do the programs. Im sick of printing lol. The invitations took me forever b/c I'm a perfectionist but I was ready to get rid of them! 

#1666 moodyc82

moodyc82
            • 614 posts
            • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
            • LocationNJ

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:15 PM

Posted Image I made these vases with my friend for our engagement party next saturday. In total for 6 it cost me $7 to make them lol. And we made a really cute collage also. I cant justify spending rediculous amounts on stuff i can do for cheaper. My std were cute but when we got them from the lady some were broken and honestly i could have done them for cheaper. Oh well

#1667 DeeP10

DeeP10
            • 270 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:06 PM

There's a past BDW bride who has made a business out of making the passports and save the dates . Amongst other stuff for those of us that aren't too creative. Her Facebook page is Vanessa's destination wedding invitations. She is pretty reasonable I think. I emailed her and she even gave me options. I can put them together after she prints them to save money. Don't know if I'll use her yet but thought I'd share. :0)

#1668 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
              • 1,088 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:26 PM

OMG you don't know how true that is... that store is Trouble!! haha

Uh oh! !

#1669 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                • 1,088 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:27 PM

I'm making brooch bouquet for myself. Peacock fans for the bridesmaids and peacock boutaineers for the groomsmen

Be sure to post pics

#1670 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                  • 1,088 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:29 PM

Posted Image I made these vases with my friend for our engagement party next saturday. In total for 6 it cost me $7 to make them lol. And we made a really cute collage also. I cant justify spending rediculous amounts on stuff i can do for cheaper. My std were cute but when we got them from the lady some were broken and honestly i could have done them for cheaper. Oh well

What did you use to make?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users