Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#1591 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
  • 274 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:02 PM

Does anyone know the site to start building my own wedding page? So ppl can see updates and possibly even RSVP . I'm leaning towards not having paper RSVP's and have them respond online. People are all so digital now. And every buck saved counts. :0). I know I hate having to buy stamps . Lol

Mine is from theknot.com

#1592 curlygirlnpearl

curlygirlnpearl
    • 52 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by DeeP10 

Does anyone know the site to start building my own wedding page? So ppl can see updates and possibly even RSVP . I'm leaning towards not having paper RSVP's and have them respond online. People are all so digital now. And every buck saved counts. :0). I know I hate having to buy stamps . Lol

I used weddingwire for mine! My MOH loves playing with the webpage and signing the guestbook. Hope my guests use it!

#1593 shugapop1

shugapop1
      • 868 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:31 PM

thanks so much. when i saw it, i knew it was the one.

#1594 MissJali

MissJali
        • 935 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:37 PM

So girls.

I'm thinking of this as the flower girl "basket"

http://www.etsy.com/...hop_home_active

What do you think? I find the traditional baskets to be soooo tacky and it's a plus that this is easy to pack!! I'll have to get my 2 yr old niece/FG's opinion of course, but I think this is the one.

#1595 shugapop1

shugapop1
          • 868 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:38 PM

i can honestly say i've been getting some great deals on things, shoes included as well as my save the dates from shutterfly

#1596 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
            • 599 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

So girls.

I'm thinking of this as the flower girl "basket"

http://www.etsy.com/...hop_home_active

What do you think? I find the traditional baskets to be soooo tacky and it's a plus that this is easy to pack!! I'll have to get my 2 yr old niece/FG's opinion of course, but I think this is the one.

That is a cute bag, but something tells me that FG is going to take her sassy little burlap purse down the aisle without throwing out a single flower!  LOL  Seriously, I think it is very cute, a good fit for a beach or outdoor wedding, and will make a great gift. 

#1597 photoisforever

photoisforever
              • Vendor
              • 192 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:09 PM

what a great alternative to the usual flower girl's basket - and like you say, easy to pack (plus eco-friendly!) best of luck with getting your FG's stamp of approval - and hopefully she'll also toss the petals on cue.......always so cute, and such a crowd pleaser :)

Photography Is Forever Studios

#1598 MissJali

MissJali
                • 935 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:25 PM

That is a cute bag, but something tells me that FG is going to take her sassy little burlap purse down the aisle without throwing out a single flower!  LOL  Seriously, I think it is very cute, a good fit for a beach or outdoor wedding, and will make a great gift. 

you are so right! Jiana is like her aunt, she loves bags and shoes! I swear my sister just gave birth to her for me! Lol

#1599 shugapop1

shugapop1
                  • 868 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:41 PM

when i was originally going to do my wedding here stateside, I was going to do the here comes the bride well bell. Let my neice come down the aisle with ringing bell and saying " the bride is coming, the bride is coming". now since i'm doing it at resort and it's adults only, no children will be there so no ring bearer or fg

#1600 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                    • Community Manager
                    • 1,277 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:58 PM

Oh god, ours would be 18 letters hyphenated. And my full name is already 25 letters. Not looking to add to that! haha I'm not attached to my last name.. and I'm actually looking forward to having a shorter name.

HAHAH yeah mine full name as it is now is 21 letters... that's enough for me :)
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users