Sign in to follow this  
cheese_diva

Weight Loss Success

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopels View Post
What's the Bride to be Diet? Never heard of that...
I just meant I needed to fit into my dress and wanted to look good for my wedding photos.. when people ask what diet I'm on, that's what I say.

You look so great... I cannot believe I was just eating a butterfinger stick... lol...

I want to go home and use my home gym... that FI and I have had for months and just stared at!

I am late to the thread too, but you look awesome Angela!

I am on the bride to be diet too, and amazed at how quickly you get motivated once the ring is on your finger and the date is set.

Congrats again!

Bumping this thread to share my success too!  While I haven't lost 30 lbs, I am happy with the changes that have happened with my body.  Although I've fallen off the wagon a bit lately, I took a pic today in the same swim suit I tried on back in January and can totally see the difference.  Yay!!  I had worked out regularly for years, but never changed my eating habits aside from eating skim, low fat, etc.  With the upcoming wedding, I want to be in the best shape of my life.  I"ve amped up my workouts and have been eating better.  The weight just started falling off!

Here's the Jan/ Before pic:

Before.jpg

And after:

After.JPG